• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Oneand0

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco Badlands & F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Digital Investigator
I copied this link to a different thread, when Four Wheel Camper was looking into selling me one of their campers. I figured I would give the article a clean start with a new thread. Here is the article about my experience earlier this year that I wrote for them. If anyone has any questions and considering a Four Wheel Camper, or any questions about this experiment I’m doing, go ahead and DM me if you would like.

https://fourwheelcampers.com/adventures-with-a-ford-lightning-truck-camper/

Since this article, I have camped off road dry and the Lightning and camper have been excellent together. Average 220 highway and about 240-50 around camping spots.

Ford F-150 Lightning My F-150 Lightning / Raven Slide In Camper Review Article For Four Wheel Camper IMG_3691
Ford F-150 Lightning My F-150 Lightning / Raven Slide In Camper Review Article For Four Wheel Camper IMG_2782

I’m going to take it to the next level and try it out in the cold freezing temps at night, during Eastern Sierra Fall colors 9 day trip along 395 highway. I will also at that time, have a 3” rough country lift on it and a wind fairing and document the mileage with those products and with colder temperatures. I’ll try not to end up on a flat bed tow truck 😂
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I copied this link to a different thread, when Four Wheel Camper was looking into selling me one of their campers. I figured I would give the article a clean start with a new thread. Here is the article about my experience earlier this year that I wrote for them. If anyone has any questions and considering a Four Wheel Camper, or any questions about this experiment I’m doing, go ahead and DM me if you would like.

Since this article, I have camped off road dry and the Lightning and camper have been excellent together. Average 220 highway and about 240-50 around camping spots.

IMG_3691.jpeg
IMG_2782.jpeg

I’m going to take it to the next level and try it out in the cold freezing temps at night, during Eastern Sierra Fall colors 9 day trip along 395 highway. I will also at that time, have a 3” rough country lift on it and a wind fairing and document the mileage with those products and with colder temperatures. I’ll try not to end up on a flat bed tow truck 😂
That's a stunning F-150 Lightning, Mario! Thanks for sharing!

starrtech2000

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Lariat ER 511a

IMG_3691.jpeg
IMG_2782.jpeg

Any idea if they make an option with built in jacks for quickly removing the camper?

OP
OP
Oneand0

Oneand0

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco Badlands & F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Digital Investigator
Any idea if they make an option with built in jacks for quickly removing the camper?
They have the jacks you can bolt on and off. You can keep them on if you want to, but most people take them off after using them.
Sponsored