• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

carys98

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat SR
Order # just under 19,000 at 2pm EST. No shipping date given.....only "soon"

Your Fast Charging Adapter is currently in production. While demand has been very high, supplies are currently limited. We’re working hard to stock as many as we can, as fast as we can. We will send you a follow-up email as soon as your adapter is ready to ship.
Click the Check Order Status link in the email and it will show an estimated ship date.

Ford F-150 Lightning NACS Adapter Now Available + Ford EV Owners Can Now Charge on Tesla Superchargers in U.S., Canada! 🙌 IMG_0363

Vorador

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning, Ford Escape
I noticed this late. Says July 2024 shipping for mine.

Sponsored

jmb01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Iced Blue Lariat ER
I don't have Tesla listed in mine. I'm on Android, so maybe it is not in that version yet. I did update the software, but only see the electrify america tile listed. I tried on my ipad after updating the fordpass version, but no Tesla tile there either. I'm sure it will show up long before I get the adapter though.
Go to play store, search fordpass and update

LYFISHER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightening Lariat Extended Range
Acted a bit late, I guess :-(

Now the question is, which supercharger stations can we use? I heard not all supports non-Tesla.

Ford F-150 Lightning NACS Adapter Now Available + Ford EV Owners Can Now Charge on Tesla Superchargers in U.S., Canada! 🙌 evca.PNG

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
A couple of things with the App. I did the OTA on the Lightning First, then went into he Apple App Store and downloaded the Ford Pass app again, I know, weird, then everything showed up.

Sponsored

LYFISHER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightening Lariat Extended Range
Tesla supercharger map already shows location/fee for non-Tesla EV charging:

Acted a bit late, I guess :-(

Now the question is, which supercharger stations can we use? I heard not all supports non-Tesla.

evca.PNG
Ford F-150 Lightning NACS Adapter Now Available + Ford EV Owners Can Now Charge on Tesla Superchargers in U.S., Canada! 🙌 oevc.PNG

Shawnson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning, Tesla Model 3, Subaru Crosstrek
Occupation
Dev
Still remember when some muppets on here tried to call me out and say this update would not be needed, and there would be no software required.

Ford F-150 Lightning NACS Adapter Now Available + Ford EV Owners Can Now Charge on Tesla Superchargers in U.S., Canada! 🙌 IMG_0790

sstevetx

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER w/Max Tow - Atlas Blue
Go to play store, search fordpass and update
That is the first thing I tried with no luck, but I did reboot and now it shows up. Not sure if it was the reboot or it just took a minute to show up.

petemill

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 ER Lariat +PRB +Unleashed, '11 ford escape v6
Occupation
Software
I would disagree. Charging involves a handshake between the car and the charger to make sure it's eligible to charge. Ford and Tesla worked together to make this happen, all the adapter does is move pin locations. Other cars would fail the handshake with the charger and fail.
I think it'll work since even today without the Lightning software update but with the A2Z adapter, plug and charge doesn't work but selecting the station from the Tesla app and charging like that does work, just like the MagicDock. So I think it'll work...

petemill

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 ER Lariat +PRB +Unleashed, '11 ford escape v6
Occupation
Software
Still remember when some muppets on here tried to call me out and say this update would not be needed, and there would be no software required.

IMG_0790.png
It's not needed. The update is only for plug and charge. Someone already charged today with the A2Z adapter and without this update.
Sponsored