• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Order conversion rate and MY23 production

Cuppasoup

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Engineer
Do we have an idea of what the order conversion rate has been this far? Would imagine that it’s fairly high for the people that ordered day one and will taper off….interested in opinions and expenses others have had.

ordered in mid August and trying to figure the chances of getting a MY23
Sponsored

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 KR F150
Ford hasn't announced anything. Any real numbers would need to come form them, as anything else would be just guesses.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
I'm curious to know that too, have not read anything yet, most likely it will be an industry news letter reporting on executive level data, I doubt dealers and regional sales managers would disclose until the chiefs give a unified report

jaykoolzboy

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Hyundai Ioniq&Kona, Honda FCV
Occupation
IT Consultant
After the Rivian event , I doubt anyone would not convert or extend their reservation. I wouldnt be surprised if we see more than 95 percent or more conversion + extention rate for 2022 reservation.
Sponsored