• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Priority Update: 23-PU1103-NAT-VCE (re-release of 6.2.0)

carys98

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat SR
I’m not sure if I’m losing my mind but I thought I had seen a message that 6.2 was installed successfully (I think the first 6.2). Now my SW update screen shows 6.2 not completed. I checked my 12V SOC yesterday and it was at 58% so I ran some errands and drove around for nearly an hour and was only able to get it to 67%. I tried to put it on my battery charger but it kept throwing an error so that’s a whole different problem. Now I’m just going to leave it running in the garage the rest of the day and see if the 12V recovers. I might try a BMS reset but I’m having flashbacks to the summer when the OTA broke my truck.

@rugedraw or @Mike G can you run my VIN and see why 6.2 failed? 1FTVW1EL9PWG02240
Sponsored

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
I’m not sure if I’m losing my mind but I thought I had seen a message that 6.2 was installed successfully (I think the first 6.2). Now my SW update screen shows 6.2 not completed. I checked my 12V SOC yesterday and it was at 58% so I ran some errands and drove around for nearly an hour and was only able to get it to 67%. I tried to put it on my battery charger but it kept throwing an error so that’s a whole different problem. Now I’m just going to leave it running in the garage the rest of the day and see if the 12V recovers. I might try a BMS reset but I’m having flashbacks to the summer when the OTA broke my truck.

@rugedraw or @Mike G can you run my VIN and see why 6.2 failed? 1FTVW1EL9PWG02240
No need to do anything.....the OTA failed before it even got started. It failed with error code: "errorCode":"FailedtoDisableOBDConnector(20)" I don't remember seeing that one before, but you didn't do anything wrong. I took the screenshot below so you can see how the OTA process transpires and where this update failed in terms of the steps an OTA has to go through to download and install.

The steps are always OTA trigger, consent, interrogator log, manifest verification, file downloads, file activation and finally, OTA install. In this case, it failed before the manifest was verified and before any files were downloaded and installed.

There is nothing you could have done to yield a different result. There is nothing you can do but wait for it to be resent.

Ford F-150 Lightning Priority Update: 23-PU1103-NAT-VCE (re-release of 6.2.0) 1702498065756

carys98

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat SR
No need to do anything.....the OTA failed before it even got started. It failed with error code: "errorCode":"FailedtoDisableOBDConnector(20)" I don't remember seeing that one before, but you didn't do anything wrong. I took the screenshot below so you can see how the OTA process transpires and where this update failed in terms of the steps an OTA has to go through to download and install.

The steps are always OTA trigger, consent, interrogator log, manifest verification, file downloads, file activation and finally, OTA install. In this case, it failed before the manifest was verified and before any files were downloaded and installed.
Thanks! I guess I should feel honored that I’m throwing errors even the gurus haven’t seen. It still bothers me that I can’t seem to get the LVB over 70% when it was staying in the 80’s and 90’s after the update this summer. I’ll let it run a few more hours and try a BMS reset.

Puffoluffagus

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lariat ER

For what it's worth, I had gone on a 4 day trip, truck was in the airport parking lot. When I got back I tapped the update panel and had the same message that 6.2 had not completed(even though I had previously had 6.2 installed). On the way home 6.4 downloaded and installed. Don't know what it was about. Just assumed a software glitch.

dovetaildan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning
My vehicle downloaded this over a week ago. I am also stuck at "not completed" on this one.
Update. It just installed on the way home this evening. Short drive too. Thanks for the replies in this thread. Now I understand a bit more what 'not completed' could mean, and maybe just being patient for the mother ship to resend is the best way here.

Sponsored

Amadj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None Yet
This update fixed my Android Bluetooth issues. No longer have to toggle between speaker or phone and Bluetooth. I'm psyched!

carys98

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat SR
BMS reset did the job. Got it on the way home today.

TheBigBezo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
I got 6.2.0 two days ago. All it says is small adjustments, but hey, maybe this opens the door to more recent updates.

starrtech2000

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Lariat ER 511a
Been chilling with this message for about 3 weeks now.
Ford F-150 Lightning Priority Update: 23-PU1103-NAT-VCE (re-release of 6.2.0) IMG_8203

TheBigBezo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
I got 6.2.0 two days ago. All it says is small adjustments, but hey, maybe this opens the door to more recent updates.
I got this NAT-VCE re-release this past week.

Sponsored

Budshark

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat
Sat at failed 6.1.0 for 3+ weeks. Tried all the tricks. Stopped trying a week ago. Went to an appt 5 mins from the house this morning and while there for 30 mins 6.2.0 installed. This is literally the most random thing I’ve ever seen. No idea if 6.1.0 installed first.

MAG

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
I recently received the 6.2.0 update and then a few days later received an updated version of 6.2.0 that stated they had moved some icons around and added a user profile icon.The update did install completely but I don’t see any changes on either screens,am I missing something?

eRock77

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150L Pro--1995 Exploder--1929 A Super Coupe
I just got 620 today with the limited "small adjustments" notes. Was my 620 build different from the guys that got the longer build notes? 6.2.0.b?