• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

PRO available in Canada to consumers?

Kev12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 1500
I heard the PRO model is available to consumers in Canada now? No pricing on Ford.ca. Anyone have any additional info? Wondering if this includes the extended range battery and if the pro extended range comes in under $70k to qualify for federal ZEV rebate?
Sponsored

Calvin H-C

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Focus Electric 2017, F150 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Technical Trainer/Writer - Wayside Railway Signalling Maintenance
I haven't looked into the details, but my dealership (Markville Ford) shows the Lightning available for lease on their website with a bi-weekly price of $305 plus HST (based on a 48 months at 6.99% with $995 down).

Ford F-150 Lightning PRO available in Canada to consumers? Screenshot_20230924-095615

OP
OP
Kev12345

Kev12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 1500
extended range pro for $65k Canadian after the ZEV rebate would be an amazing value considering truck prices today. hopefully the federal government can either adjust the rebate threshold or ford can come in under the current $70k limit.

speedy123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Ridgeline, Toyota Highlander, Mazda miata
extended range pro for $65k Canadian after the ZEV rebate would be an amazing value considering truck prices today. hopefully the federal government can either adjust the rebate threshold or ford can come in under the current $70k limit.
Theoretically Pro and Pro ER can still be ordered, but one local dealer told me last week that order allocations are tight to none. Dealers are directing people to XLT for more availability. Pro ER is not eligible for iZev.

speedy123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Ridgeline, Toyota Highlander, Mazda miata
I don’t get Ford’s strategy on this. You’d think they’d want to take advantage of the federal 5k subsidy and the various provincial incentives.
Ford Canada, if you are listening, do like Tesla did when the incentive first launched, to get the Model 3 under the cap. Offer an even-more stripped down Pro Extended Range. (plywood seats, AM radio only, 14 “ wheels with Hello Kitty hubcaps and 150km range limiter) that is “technically” available but that nobody would ever order, and price it under the cap. Then the higher priced trims would qualify.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Kev12345

Kev12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 1500
that is “technically” available but that nobody would ever order, and price it under the cap. Then the higher priced trims would qualify.
the higher trims already have to be under $70k CAD. The federal government should really raise that cap beyond $90k if they’re serious about Canadians transitioning larger vehicles to EV’s.

This would allow XLT ER’s to qualify. I’m sure this would make a lot of people consider going EV over buying an ecoboost/powerboost variant.

Lucky Larry

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning, RX 350, GMC SIERRA, Pontiac Solstice
Lightning Pro Pricing is available on the Woodridge Ford website. The MSRP is $59,000.00 plus freight and deliver of $2295.00 on top of that. It looks like the the extended range battery is available for an additional $16,000.00. I don't know how many 2023 Pro allocations they have but i do recall that they were only given 3 XLT allocations for all of 2023 when i ordered my truck back in November 2022.

Woodridge Ford Build & Price Tool

OP
OP
Kev12345

Kev12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 1500
for reference, an optioned out pro with ER is $79k, and optioned out XLT ER is $89k.

rebate is limited to $70k max... I think Canadians would really like the extended range battery for winter.

OP
OP
Kev12345

Kev12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 1500
Looks like PRO is now available to configure on ford.ca. Including the extended range battery!

ytwytw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lighting ER Lariat
You will need a very nice dealer to sell you Pro ER as it's fleet order only

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.keywestford.com
Vehicles
Mach-E. Lightning
Occupation
EV Experience Coordinator
You will need a very nice dealer to sell you Pro ER as it's fleet order only
Exactly this. Pro is being reserved for fleet customers. Many XLT's still make it under the cap for a rebate. I'm just not certain if it's a Canada only thing, or the States is the same thing
Sponsored