• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Joneii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning, Tesla MY
I would love the longer range, but with the price increases in just about everything since I ordered, I couldn't beat what I am getting for the price. I was up in the air with the Silverado but when the payload came out, I couldn't deal with such a small amount so I made the best choice (for myself at least). I assume my next EV will be so different from my first in terms of range and capability (and cost!) that it will be hard to believe I lived through the first gen.
True—the price matters and so far I’m pretty satisfied with the Lightning. Honestly, if the charging infrastructure improves, then I wouldn’t need more range. Right now there are some black holes when I’m towing that limit where we can go with our camper. The good news is there are plenty of places we can reach right now, so we’ll start with those spots.
Sponsored