• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

FlasherZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning, Tesla Model X, F250 SD diesel 6.0
I still haven't gotten the card, charger or Kwh for a 6/28 delivery date...
Did you plug your order number and address into Sunrun's site? I did that last week. My FCSP shipped Monday and was supposed to be here today but got pushed to tomorrow by those cretins at FedEx. :)
Sponsored

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber
Did you plug your order number and address into Sunrun's site? I did that last week. My FCSP shipped Monday and was supposed to be here today but got pushed to tomorrow by those cretins at FedEx. :)
Can you share the link? I can't find it.

FlasherZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber
https://shop.sunrun.com/ford/address/lookup/

It should already know your address, but in some cases it won't (e.g., dealer-placed orders sometimes don't have that information). I suspect once you confirm the order number and address, they'll ship it within a reasonable amount of time.
It asked me to confirm my address--I don't think anyone at Ford told me that I needed to do that so thanks for the heads up.

KristovM

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning (coming soon)
Anyone know who to contact to verify the Customer Care gifts? The few times I've tried Ford chat or Customer Support or the dealer, no one knew anything. I took delivery on July 1st (I know, I know) but still haven't had my CSP installed. It was supposed to have been last week but only received a call today confirming that I wanted to install sometime, as of yet to be determined, this week.

Sponsored

SmokingtheMeats

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150
Occupation
Tech
https://shop.sunrun.com/ford/address/lookup/

It should already know your address, but in some cases it won't (e.g., dealer-placed orders sometimes don't have that information). I suspect once you confirm the order number and address, they'll ship it within a reasonable amount of time.
I'm moving the same day by Truck is supposed to be built. Do I need to change the address with Ford? Or with both Ford and Sun Run

FlasherZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I'm moving the same day by Truck is supposed to be built. Do I need to change the address with Ford? Or with both Ford and Sun Run
What is SUPPOSED to happen is that Sunrun is supposed to get the address from Ford based on the name and address with your order via the Ford site, or your dealer if you placed the order through them. I would change it with Ford - then check with your dealer to make sure it's updated there - and then finally, when the truck arrives, confirm Sunrun has the correct address.

RainorshinePNW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Lightning, Lariat ER, black/black
Anyone received their extra kWh or gift card recently? Despite this notice being weeks old now, I haven't heard/seen peep myself- took delivery of my truck 6/28, FCSP showed up 7/11

2000Firehawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER
Card received earlier this week after an original email from July 5. No charging added even though the email notes that will hit a week after the purchase date…which the email was already last that date. So who knows.

Sponsored

13_F150

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Platinum, 2020 Volvo XC60
I guess no gift card for my July pickup. Took delivery a week ago and my pro charger just shipped. Eta Tuesday

Paulightning

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1993 Cobra, 1995 Bronco, 2022 Lightning Lariat ER
Got my card on the 18th, but still no extra charging has been added to my Fordpass.

Fast911

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Silverado sold
Got the extra 250kwh today too!