• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
I got a call from SunRun this morning after being ghosted for 2 months. The ProCharger is on back order until August according to them and they can’t install the HIS in my house…. @Ford Motor Company are you also giving us July deliveries the extra 250 and $500 gift card?
Sponsored

It's Just Me

Threads
Reaction score
Sittin' On The Dock of Bay, watchin' the tide.....
Vehicles
It's got four wheels - Waiting on my '22 Lightning
Pardon my bitterness - now 8 weeks post-production - no truck, not even a lousy tee-shirt….sigh.
I underestand. It's lunacy. I got nary an update from Ford about mine except that it was shipped, though it said built a week after the date it was actually built. Then voila a call from my sales manager that she arrived.

How and why this is taking so long is just nuts. And frankly fairly poor customer service......but I don't generally expect good customer service from most businesses today.

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber
I got a call from SunRun this morning after being ghosted for 2 months. The ProCharger is on back order until August according to them and they can’t install the HIS in my house…. @Ford Motor Company are you also giving us July deliveries the extra 250 and $500 gift card?
I would not be surprised if they extend the deal to July deliveries.

tx_lightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150, 2022 Lightning XLT XR
The notice to dealers is posted somewhere here and I think it said all of the June deliveries if I’m not mistaken.
How do I get a piece of this action? I took delivery in June as well.

Sponsored

tx_lightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

tx_lightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford delivered on the promise of the gift card and the extra charging added to my account. The charger also arrived from Sunrun. So, at least for me, a good story.

I’m posting photos of what you get. Not sure if they are extending this past June deliveries, but I took delivery June 18.

I got an email from Ford saying they would send me these items and the last of it came today which was the gift card. I’ve already moved the balance of the card, so not concerned with showing a photo of it here. Note that the gift card comes in a very plain envelope from Nevada.

18CB0941-A0F3-4EEA-9A7D-1975E0B314CD.jpeg
BTW, I called this customer rep line and they were clueless about the FCSP. They transferred me to another line and this person can look up order numbers if you have one. I haven't even been contacted about my charger and I took delivery on 6/25. I was transferred 5 times and it took 40 minutes for the survey to start happening and then it ended my connection.

Last edited:

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2023 Mach-E GT-PE
If you were supposed to get the ProCharger with your order and you took delivery and have not gotten an email from Sunrun asking you to confirm your home address, then there are some possibilities to consider, 1) they don't know who you are because your order was handled by your dealer instead of you entering your order for the Lightning via Ford's website, 2) Ford has not recorded or recognized that the sale took place because of delayed financing processing, so their system doesn't know you bought the truck yet, and this info hasn't been passed to Sunrun as well, 3) they may have an incorrect email address for you.

Fixes:
Call Ford and ask for the Lightning marketing team to talk about the extra 250 Kwh and $500 gift card.

For the ProCharger call Sunrun at 833-394-3384 and ask to speak to the "Lightning team", you will be transferred and for the next time you call they may give you a different phone number to call instead.

Expect to have to provide your VIN, your date you took delivery, your zip code, and importantly, your Ford order number (same as your reservation number), and they may ask you for your dealership info as well.

I had to do all of this because I was one of the folks who's dealership placed the order on their behalf instead of me doing it on the website. That caused my home address to be "blank" in the data provided to Sunrun, and due to a screw-up between my dealer and the financing bank, Ford didn't record it as a sale until three weeks after I took delivery.

This is why I had to run all those traps to get my charger and extra FP kwh and gift card. I do have my charger now, thanks to Sunrun populating my home address in their system. It actually arrived on 1 July.

Mike

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
If you were supposed to get the ProCharger with your order and you took delivery and have not gotten an email from Sunrun asking you to confirm your home address, then there are some possibilities to consider, 1) they don't know who you are because your order was handled by your dealer instead of you entering your order for the Lightning via Ford's website, 2) Ford has not recorded or recognized that the sale took place because of delayed financing processing, so their system doesn't know you bought the truck yet, and this info hasn't been passed to Sunrun as well, 3) they may have an incorrect email address for you.

Fixes:
Call Ford and ask for the Lightning marketing team to talk about the extra 250 Kwh and $500 gift card.

For the ProCharger call Sunrun at 833-394-3384 and ask to speak to the "Lightning team", you will be transferred and for the next time you call they may give you a different phone number to call instead.

Expect to have to provide your VIN, your date you took delivery, your zip code, and importantly, your Ford order number (same as your reservation number), and they may ask you for your dealership info as well.

I had to do all of this because I was one of the folks who's dealership placed the order on their behalf instead of me doing it on the website. That caused my home address to be "blank" in the data provided to Sunrun, and due to a screw-up between my dealer and the financing bank, Ford didn't record it as a sale until three weeks after I took delivery.

This is why I had to run all those traps to get my charger and extra FP kwh and gift card. I do have my charger now, thanks to Sunrun populating my home address in their system. It actually arrived on 1 July.

Mike
Thank you, this is good information.

Sponsored

Paulightning

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1993 Cobra, 1995 Bronco, 2022 Lightning Lariat ER
I got the email about the charge station pro delay and the $500/250kw extra on July 5, and my charger arrived on the 7th. My account still says I only have 250kw, and I haven't received my gift card yet.

RainorshinePNW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Lightning, Lariat ER, black/black
Just got my email about it this morning, but no additional kWh or visa card yet. My FCSP did arrive on Friday.

OB121

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch, 2019 Expedition
Delivery on 6/6 of a lariat ER here and still zero communication about anything related to the charger.

Paulightning

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1993 Cobra, 1995 Bronco, 2022 Lightning Lariat ER
Delivery on 6/6 of a lariat ER here and still zero communication about anything related to the charger.
Check your spam folder maybe for the address confirmation request email from Sunrun. Title "Action Needed: verify Ford Shipping address"

The link they give you is https://shop.sunrun.com/ford/address/lookup
*EDIT* Corrected to https.

You'll need your Order number you can find in your Ford account, your zip code and last name, then you'll hit verify and it will bring up what they have on file and you confirm it.

Last edited:

Aces_Over_Kings

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150 3.5 Ecoboost; 2022 Lariat ER (poached)
Customer: Do you sell trucks?

Ford: We sell forbidden objects from places men fear to tread. We also sell trucks with trunks in the front, which we call frunks!

Customer: Well I need a truck.

Ford: Take this Lightning, but beware... it comes with a terrible wait.

Customer: That's bad.

Ford: But the extended range battery comes with a free Charge Station Pro!

Customer: That's good!

Ford: But the Charger Station Pro also has a terrible wait.

Customer: That's bad.

Ford: But we will give you a free debit card!

Customer: That's good!

Ford: But the debit card is on chip hold.

Ford F-150 Lightning Received Ford $500 Gift Card and Extra 250 kWH Charging (as promised for Ford Charging Station Pro delay) 1657660437690
Sponsored