• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Say Hello and Introduce Yourself!!

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Greetings from Pennsylvania!

The first F-series pickup I owned was a red 1970 Ford F100 with 3 on the tree. Needless to say, the Lightning is a big leap from that truck. I can't wait.
Welcome, my very first vehicles was an early 70's F100 also, but I've had several subsequent to that red beauty.
Sponsored

HalimMia

First Name
Halim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
-
Occupation
Manager IT
Hi, I am very glad that you have accepted me into your forum. I recently purchased my F150 , and you know i really regret , i really wish i had bought it sooner . It's the best SUV I have ever seen, just a monster.

thedadlegend

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Smoked Quartz Lariat ER
Hello! Been a reservation holder since 11/21, finally got the order in last weekend, and then miraculously found a 2022 Lariat ER Smoked Quartz mannequin with 300 miles an hour away for 500 off MSRP!

So now I’m one of you :)

Ford F-150 Lightning Say Hello and Introduce Yourself!! 318BABC9-EF92-4EAF-BD40-8EA47541D0AF

Wiseone

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, Honda Civic
Hello!
I just picked up my 22 F150 Lightning XLT ER yesterday. Rapid Red with the ER battery, Tow tech, Max towing pkg, Tonneau cover, and bed liner.

This forum was a huge help with researching before purchasing.

Reading all these posts, I feel like I snuck up in line. I called around until I found a dealer with a Lightning on the lot and bought it.

I've been looking for an "Everything new owners should know" thread. I found the one from the Mach-E owner that was really insightful about being a new EV owner.

Any other threads you can point me to with best practices, pro-tips, or things you wish you knew?

Thanks all!

Sponsored

MattXD

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
Hey, all! We're highly considering a 2022 Lightning XLT so I'll be lurking around to get some ideas for mods!

CdnCGM23

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Military
Hi,

I've been following here for a bit. Think I signed up in Jan 23 and been following and commenting. Ordered my '23 Lariat ER in Sept '22 and took delivery 4/26. Absolutely loving it so far!!!!

Thanks to this forum it reduced my anxiety over taking delivery or not. No regrets!

MattXD

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
Hi,

I've been following here for a bit. Think I signed up in Jan 23 and been following and commenting. Ordered my '23 Lariat ER in Sept '22 and took delivery 4/26. Absolutely loving it so far!!!!

Thanks to this forum it reduced my anxiety over taking delivery or not. No regrets!
Congratulations!

TerryNelsen

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Electrician
Hello, I currently have a 2020 f150 with the 2.7 . Build date on the lightning is week of 5-15-23 , iconic silver , tow technology package, tow package, old man step, 9.6 kw.. We started this process 8-4-21 its been a long wait.

Sponsored

Oneand0

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco Badlands & F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Digital Investigator
Hello, I currently have a 2020 f150 with the 2.7 . Build date on the lightning is week of 5-15-23 , iconic silver , tow technology package, tow package, old man step, 9.6 kw.. We started this process 8-4-21 its been a long wait.
Welcome!

There’s been a lot of people who have received their Lightning already and actively answering questions. There’s a decent amount of information here. If you can’t find an answer In a search, I’m sure people will guide you, or tell you what they know. I love my Lightning!

The Weatherman

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 RR F150 Lightning Lariat ER, 2020 Explorer PL
Occupation
Retired
Hello and how y’all doing?

Ive been here for a few weeks now. I’m a Maverick to Lightning convert. We owned two Mavericks which were very nice and trouble-free vehicles.

I went through the order and wait that many of you here have experienced. The first one took a short five months from order to delivery. (Arrived on my birthday no less. 😊). The second took a little longer, nine months.)

The dealership offered me a deal too good to pass up (well too good for someone like me to pass up anyway.)

I was planning on waiting for an all electric Maverick, but gave in for the Lightning deal. And she is beauty too, if I do say so myself.

Ford F-150 Lightning Say Hello and Introduce Yourself!! IMG_4288

Last edited:

MattXD

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
Hello and how y’all doing?

Ive been here for a few weeks now. I’m a Maverick to Lightning convert. We owned two Mavericks which were very nice and trouble-free vehicles.

I went through the order and wait that many of you here have experienced. The first one took a short five months from order to delivery. (Arrived on my birthday no less. 😊). The second took a little longer, nine months.)

The dealership offered me a deal too good to pass up (well too good for someone like me to pass up anyway.)

I was planning on waiting for an all electric Maverick, but gave in for the Lightning deal. And she is beauty too, if I do say so myself.

IMG_4288.jpeg
Sweet new ride! Congrats

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150

grgorean

First Name