• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Sirius Favorites?

lakeguy55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat, 2011 F-150, 98 Expedition
I’m trying to use the Sirius Favorites feature but finding it more convoluted than I would expect, which usually leaves me believing that I’m missing something obvious.

After playing with the interface for a while, I was able to figure out that I set a Sirius channel as a favorite by clicking on the channel icon in the upper left of the screen. After setting up several, I can then see the list by going into Sirius settings and selecting the Favorites list. But it doesn’t appear that I can do much with the list. I had hoped to be able to cycle through the channels with the forward/back buttons on the steering wheel. But those buttons cycle through the preset buttons.

Ok, so I figured just load all my favorites into the presets. But it appears the only way to do this is to go to Sirius settings, Favorites List, select the station, hold the preset to set it there. Then laboriously repeat for each station, something I could do by just going to the station and setting the preset button.

It doesn’t appear that the Favorites list adds any value. Am I missing something?
Sponsored

Peddyr

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Lightning Lariat SR
Which model and year Lightning do you have?

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Your observations and conclusion are on point.

I almost never look at the Sirius menus, just dialed in my favorite stations then assign them the radio preset tiles, mine on the left, the Mrs of the right so she can reach them (she never drives the Lightning)

Peddyr

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Easiest way to set your favorites is find a station you like and hold the tile down until it becomes permenant. I'm not sure what kind of music you listen to, but the RR Hall of Fame and Rock Bar channels are my favorties. Classic Rock Top 1000 is a good one too.

Sponsored

jerock

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Easiest way to set your favorites is find a station you like and hold the tile down until it becomes permenant. I'm not sure what kind of music you listen to, but the RR Hall of Fame and Rock Bar channels are my favorties. Classic Rock Top 1000 is a good one too.
What channel number is Rock Bar, I cannot find it on the channels list.
For me
Deep Tracks 27
Classic Vinyl 26
Classic Rock Top 1000 553
Classic Rewind 25
The Bridge (when traveling with wife, mellow rock) 17

Peddyr

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
For me
Deep Tracks 27
Classic Vinyl 26
Classic Rewind 25
Rock Bar is 313 and it may only be available in some packages. It's songs from the past 60 years. I have a long commute and some mornings I find myself not changing the channel at all because the music is so good.

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E E4-X; 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
For me
Deep Tracks 27
Classic Vinyl 26
Classic Rewind 25
Rock Bar is 313 and it may only be available in some packages. It's songs from the past 60 years. I have a long commute and some mornings I find myself not changing the channel at all because the music is so good.
Classic Rock Party is good, too. No blabbering DJs. I don’t remember the station #.
Sponsored