• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Wave 3

ryan

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
sedan
I’m the idiot who thought he might be wave 1 but definitely works be wave 2. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice three times shame on me…

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE, Explorer,C10
A Devo B side?

Sponsored

moya7

First Name
Momo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M240i, 2022 Bronco BaseSquatch on order
I’m the idiot who thought he might be wave 1 but definitely works be wave 2. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice three times shame on me…
Anyone else get in right in the first few minutes yet way down the list at their dealership? I'm skeptical because I can't find anywhere that gives the exact time of my res., so I don't know if I'm being jacked around or not. What say you peeps?

corradoborg

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Toyota Tacoma S-Runner; F-150 Lightning order
Occupation
Corporate Physical Security Manager

Sam James

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Lightning Lariat ER, 21 VW ID.4 Pro S RWD
Occupation
Accountant
Anyone else get in right in the first few minutes yet way down the list at their dealership? I'm skeptical because I can't find anywhere that gives the exact time of my res., so I don't know if I'm being jacked around or not. What say you peeps?
Could be a casualty of the dealer priority invites.

shocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt
All I know is I am next up at my dealer. One wave 1 invite, none in wave 2. Salesman says they still have no info on how many allocations they will get this year, doubts any dealer actually knows for sure at this point.

Sponsored

EVBill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Volt, 2018 GS Corvette, 22 Lightning bw 5/9
Occupation
Engineering Manager
All I know is I am next up at my dealer. One wave 1 invite, none in wave 2. Salesman says they still have no info on how many allocations they will get this year, doubts any dealer actually knows for sure at this point.
What part of Michigan are you from? Exact same situation and information as my dealer in Waterford, MI. Just waiting until they allow the second vehicle to be ordered from their dealership as the first one got to order in wave one.

Lightning1985

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
What part of Michigan are you from? Exact same situation and information as my dealer in Waterford, MI. Just waiting until they allow the second vehicle to be ordered from their dealership as the first one got to order in wave one.
You guys must have ordered an xlt like me. They are deliberately delaying so that xlt will sell out and they can sell the more expensive trucks. My dealer keeps saying they are waiting for permission to put my order through. Obvious bs.

EVBill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Volt, 2018 GS Corvette, 22 Lightning bw 5/9
Occupation
Engineering Manager
You guys must have ordered an xlt like me. They are deliberately delaying so that xlt will sell out and they can sell the more expensive trucks. My dealer keeps saying they are waiting for permission to put my order through. Obvious bs.
Expecting to order a Lariat ER with the max towing package when my opportunity arises.

shocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt
Read carefully. We are waiting for our invite from Ford to order.
Lariat ER. Hagen Ford, Bay City MI

Lightning1985

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
Read carefully. We are waiting for our invite from Ford to order.
Lariat ER. Hagen Ford, Bay City MI
My bad read it as he put in the order but they were waiting on the 2nd order to be allowed to be pushed through.
Sponsored