• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Wave 5 Invites???

SCC17605

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
67 Camaro, 02 F150
I was invited to order about an hour ago and extended my reservation for a Pro. I ordered just before the presentation began on 5/19 and was #5 at Granger (they didn't do prioritizations from what I was told). Just a heads up for those of you who also ordered from there. Someone on here mentioned they were only getting 1 or 2 allocated for all the waves and unless people ahead of me cancelled, that must not be true.

audiomikej

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 RAM 1500, MB W221, C5 Camaro, Prius V, 300C
Occupation
Manufacturing Engineer
As a 5/19 res holder I just wish Ford was more transparent like other auto makers and say limited availability outside California, Connecticut, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey, Oregon, Rhode Island and Vermont. Thinking they don't like being forced to prioritize to those states so they are not going to talk about it. AND dealers get to prioritize the first 5~25% of orders.

Sponsored

Sklith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Performance, Energica Ego
It's a shame neither of those ZEV states are within a reasonable driving distance from me, otherwise I'd switch to a dealer there.

Blainestang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F56, R55, Pro
I was invited to order about an hour ago and extended my reservation for a Pro. I ordered just before the presentation began on 5/19 and was #5 at Granger (they didn't do prioritizations from what I was told). Just a heads up for those of you who also ordered from there. Someone on here mentioned they were only getting 1 or 2 allocated for all the waves and unless people ahead of me cancelled, that must not be true.
I was invited to order today, too, and I also extended my reservation for a Pro.

And Granger told me I was #6, haha.

jefro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150, Corvette, Bolt EV,
Guess that is why the biggest market for pickups is getting so few.

Sponsored

WoodduckMN

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Chevy Bolt, 2013 Ford Explorer
Occupation
Manager
Received my invite to order today also. I’m in suburbs of Minneapolis, Minnesota

Last edited:
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
91' Skyline GTR Sold, 16' Shelby GT350 Sold
Occupation
U.S. Navy IT
Seems like this is a good dealer to move reservations to. At this point as long as it get before the end of 2023 I am still interested in this truck. Is this the Granger dealer in Iowa? For some reason there was mentioned to be in Minnesota but can't seem to confirm it. Please let me know, I have a dealer in Wyoming now in a small town and still no invite.

Knife Crunch

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Toyota Prius
Occupation
Teacher
I ordered 5/20 in a ZEV state, but still no invite. What happens if we don't get a wave 6 invite?

GarageMahal

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Mercury Marauder; 2023 Lightning XLT SR
Occupation
Geek
I was invited to order today, too, and I also extended my reservation for a Pro.

And Granger told me I was #6, haha.
Granger told me I was #3 and I received an invite in wave 4 but am waiting to order a Pro or XLT ER.

Seems like this is a good dealer to move reservations to. At this point as long as it get before the end of 2023 I am still interested in this truck. Is this the Granger dealer in Iowa? For some reason there was mentioned to be in Minnesota but can't seem to confirm it. Please let me know, I have a dealer in Wyoming now in a small town and still no invite.
Yes Granger is in Iowa. I think the "no ADM" list has it wrong (maybe because I am in MN and submitted the addition to the list?). @Granger Ford is a great dealer but be prepared for a wait depending upon how Ford allocates trucks.