• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Weathertech vs Ford All weather liner tray

PV2EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Chevy Volt, 2006 Kubota L39, 2006 Suzuki Eige
Any idea of how many rear mats are needed to stack them (and which ones stack well) to level the floor with the storage space folded?

Sdctcher

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ford Escape, 2022 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
EV Gypsy
I have to look up the part numbers again but ordered the ICE F150 front mats and the F250 rear mat with the fold flat storage.
Anyone have the Part # for the Ford Mats to fit Lariat ER (with carpet)(I would rather have the Mat with FORD Logo)? Also Part # for the F O R D Tailgate Inserts?

Their order page is so cornfusing!

I like other mats better but am trying to use up my 70,000 Points before Ford loses them.

Sponsored

Silenze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Anyone have the Part # for the Ford Mats to fit Lariat ER (with carpet)(I would rather have the Mat with FORD Logo)? Also Part # for the F O R D Tailgate Inserts?

Their order page is so cornfusing!

I like other mats better but am trying to use up my 70,000 Points before Ford loses them.
Call your dealers parts department. Thats what they do

wighty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning XLT (SR 311A), 2023 Genesis GV60
Ffrom video reviews, Tuxmat is the best with full coverage
I like that those go down the side of the seat as well. The others dont do that. But how are they to clean? With the texture, are they easy enough to clean without taking out and washing? And what are they made of, can they be hosed down?
I don't really like the look the Tuxmat, but the coverage going further back by the side of the seat would be appreciated

D'oh, I paid $177 in August! Ah well, just say I "paid" myself $70 in cleaning time getting the mats early compared to later.

LUXMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning PRO and XLT
Occupation
Pilot
I got these for a PRO (no underseat storage) and they fit well.
Husky Liners X-act Contour Series | Front & 2nd Seat Floor Liners - Black | 53498 | Fits 2015-2022 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Cab w/o Fold Flat Storage 3 Pcs https://a.co/8TsZn5B
I am about to order these FINALLY, and wondered how they are holding up for you?
Also, the retention points for the front driver, can they be removed for use in the PRO?
Oh and are there nubs on the bottom of the mats, or are they smooth?

Captain337

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning PRO
Mine are holding up well and I’m still happy with them. I didn’t have to remove anything for them to fit. The mats do have nubs but they’re not extreme enough to cause an issue.

LUXMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning PRO and XLT
Occupation
Pilot
Mine are holding up well and I’m still happy with them. I didn’t have to remove anything for them to fit. The mats do have nubs but they’re not extreme enough to cause an issue.
Great. I was concerned the nubs on the back would be sharp enough to peirce the rubber floor lining. I have a set of Huskys in an old jeep and the nubs on those are real sharp and rigid.
Added to that, after MANY years, the back edges of the front mats have curled forward.
But they are also very rigid overall. Would you say these are rigid, or more floppy like other rubber mats?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Peddyr

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Lightning Lariat SR
My Lightning, which I picked up this past Sunday, came with the all weather Ford mats. I had planned on picking up Weather Tech mats since I had them in my previous F150, but frankly I don't see the need. As someone who lives in the NorthEast, I feel pretty comfortable that the Ford mats will work just fine.

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
I put the Ford mats in my Pro, these are the ones made for vinyl floors. It comes with the instructions, templates and hardware to install the anchors in the floor, I haven't don't that yet.

The logo is a Light Gray for anyone wondering.

Ford F-150 Lightning Weathertech vs Ford All weather liner tray 20221206_134234

lightspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
I put the Weathertech FloorLiner HP in my Lariat and really like them. I've had FloorLiners in previous vehicles and I like the material in the HP better, a little more rubber-like and I don't anticipate any edge rolling issues, which I have had some minor rolling on previous but nothing major.

Mats.jpg
Those look great and they get great reviews. Not sure why they aren't talked about as much.

The HP weathertech line.

They are 2x the cost of the Husky Contour Series though.

lightspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
I put the Ford mats in my Pro, these are the ones made for vinyl floors. It comes with the instructions, templates and hardware to install the anchors in the floor, I haven't don't that yet.

The logo is a Light Gray for anyone wondering.

20221206_134234.jpg
Only thing I don't like about the OEM weather mats is they don't protect the area around the gas pedal! Weird choice on Ford's part. The F-150 text is nice though.

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Only thing I don't like about the OEM weather mats is they don't protect the area around the gas pedal! Weird choice on Ford's part. The F-150 text is nice though.
Fair, and true.

On the Pro I can deal with it as I have rubber floors.
Sponsored