• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

what software version am I running?

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
How can I see what version of Ford's software I'm running? Since I've never received an update I'm curious to see how far behind my software is.
There is no straight answer to this question.

Look at your Fordpass account > Message Center
Are there messages with the title "You're Rolling with....."?
Look at each and the links within to catalog which updates have posted.
Note not all will reflect here, as I received 6.2.0 but no message about it, though it is on the Sync-4 screen in the UPDATES menu.

Also these updates are not sequentially dependent, ie. you might be at a certain level but still be missing items that came previously.

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
To see what Sync version you're on, go to the "about sync" page on your touchscreen settings menu.

Edit: You said in a recent post that you just picked up your truck in June. As per a reliable source on this forum, recently built Lightnings are not on the OTA roll out schedule yet.

OP
OP

jthiesse13

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning
To see what Sync version you're on, go to the "about sync" page on your touchscreen settings menu.

Edit: You said in a recent post that you just picked up your truck in June. As per a reliable source on this forum, recently built Lightnings are not on the OTA roll out schedule yet.
thanks for the info!

davehu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lighting Lariat ER, Iconic Silver
Occupation
retired
thanks for the info!
you can also find it from Ford.com. from the vehicle dashboard, scroll down to the "Quicklinks" and click on "support" then "Sync and Navigation Updates".

Sponsored

strmwzrd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales

Attachments

strmwzrd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat
You are on Sync 22326 that is software from the 326th day of 2022. Latest Sync versions for all connected Ford vehicles are in the attached doc. Is would be 23291.
Thanks. Looks like I'm a bit behind. I get my new 12V module tomorrow. Maybe I'll get updates soon (although I ask the dealership last week to update my software when they tested my 12V recall).
Sponsored