• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Who will be the first MY23 Owner?

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
MY23s are still using the sync 4 system.
Correct - hence the ROTFLAO emoji. That was a guarantee from Farley and two million other people that kept predicting all of the changes for this truck in year 2. They did beat my prediction by at least swapping up some paint colors - but there is no further investment in this truck. All work is on the redesign.
Sponsored

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Correct - hence the ROTFLAO emoji. That was a guarantee from Farley and two million other people that kept predicting all of the changes for this truck in year 2. They did beat my prediction by at least swapping up some paint colors - but there is no further investment in this truck. All work is on the redesign.
...and the addition of heated seats to the Pro.

😁

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
I've been quietly monitoring MY23, while waiting on MY22 to finish up.... congrat's @Jernat

Ford F-150 Lightning Who will be the first MY23 Owner? 1668522250834

SCC17605

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
67 Camaro, 02 F150
My 2023 XLT is at @Granger Ford but I can't get down there until Friday :(
Congratulations! Mine shipped on 11/3 and made it to a KCMO rail yard on 11/7, but Granger says it still hasn't arrived. I probably can't make it there until next week so please let me know if you see a white SR XLT when you pick yours up.

Sponsored

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer
I picked up My F150 Lightning XLT MY23 Today. Anti-Matter Blue. First XLT and First MY23 for my dealer. Process was pretty smooth. Too late to get any pics...I will add some later.
Curious - did they delete the AM radio like the '23 order guide said?

GarageMahal

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Mercury Marauder; 2023 Lightning XLT SR
Occupation
Geek
Congratulations! Mine shipped on 11/3 and made it to a KCMO rail yard on 11/7, but Granger says it still hasn't arrived. I probably can't make it there until next week so please let me know if you see a white SR XLT when you pick yours up.
Will let you know what I see, they said they have three on the lot right now.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MB E350 Wagon
Are you guys going to have granger do any mods prior to pickup?

GarageMahal

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Geek
Are you guys going to have granger do any mods prior to pickup?
I am not.

The extended warranty price was too good to pass up however so I added on 10 year/100,000 mile protection.

Sponsored

SCC17605

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
67 Camaro, 02 F150
Thanks. Mine arrived with yours (I assume) because I emailed the next day after you said yours arrived and they said it wasn’t there. An hour later they said they “thought” it was and confirmed it soon after. I’m guessing they forgot to tell me. How many miles were on yours at pickup? They said mine has 60, which seems excessive since it wasn’t on a chip hold.

markeyv

First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 XLT Lightning SR
Occupation
architect
how was the private offer applied to the early 23 deliveries?

GarageMahal

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Geek
Thanks. Mine arrived with yours (I assume) because I emailed the next day after you said yours arrived and they said it wasn’t there. An hour later they said they “thought” it was and confirmed it soon after. I’m guessing they forgot to tell me. How many miles were on yours at pickup? They said mine has 60, which seems excessive since it wasn’t on a chip hold.
I had 34 at delivery but had to tease them a bit as my first "odometer statement" said 12, then they had me sign an updated one at 33. I jokingly told them no more joy rides :)

GarageMahal

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Geek
how was the private offer applied to the early 23 deliveries?
I had a $6500 manufacturers rebate applied on my XLT for the private offer. The MSRP was not changed but there was a document that I don't have in front of me showing the taxable value reduced that I believe is used for state licensing.
Sponsored