• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

LightningBug

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Bug Guy
I bought this truck August 7th this year. On Aug 23rd I curbed it pretty hard. It blew the 2 right tires and shattered 2 of the rims. Luckily, no other damage. Since then, I’ve been all in making the look I had visioned when I got it.

And here it is. I call it The Stormtrooper Package. 😎

2023 Lightning Lariat ER w/ following mods:

-Rear lowered/ leveled on Belltech 25001’s
-Ford BAP 20’s
-Tint: All sides 15%, roof and windshield 70% w/ 5% strip, uni-lightbar and side mirror indicators PPF dark gray.
-Taillights and bar paint smoked
-Morimoto third brake light
-Stubby antenna
-Black w/ Lightning Blue highlights F150 inserts
-US flag decal center rear window
-Miami Heat hitch cover 🔥 🏀
-Ford accessories lit front emblem
-White carbon look vinyl grill inserts

Besides some black lug nuts and waiting for my stealth subwoofer from Sounds Good to get here, I think this truck is pretty much done. I absolutely love it!

Ford F-150 Lightning I’ve been looking forward to revealing my Stormtrooper Package Lightning! IMG_1798

Ford F-150 Lightning I’ve been looking forward to revealing my Stormtrooper Package Lightning! IMG_1799

Ford F-150 Lightning I’ve been looking forward to revealing my Stormtrooper Package Lightning! IMG_1801

Ford F-150 Lightning I’ve been looking forward to revealing my Stormtrooper Package Lightning! IMG_1794

Ford F-150 Lightning I’ve been looking forward to revealing my Stormtrooper Package Lightning! IMG_1792

Ford F-150 Lightning I’ve been looking forward to revealing my Stormtrooper Package Lightning! IMG_1790

Ford F-150 Lightning I’ve been looking forward to revealing my Stormtrooper Package Lightning! IMG_1795

Ford F-150 Lightning I’ve been looking forward to revealing my Stormtrooper Package Lightning! IMG_1791
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

luebri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' F150 Lightning (Lariat ER), 22' Pathfinder SL
Not a huge fan of the striped grill… but hey, it’s not my truck. The rest of it looks sweet. Nice work!

OP
OP
LightningBug

LightningBug

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Bug Guy
Here’s the list.

2023 Lightning Lariat ER
-Ford BAP 20’s
-Tint: All sides 15%, roof and windshield 70% w/ 5% strip, uni-lightbar and side mirror indicators PPF dark gray.
-Stubby antenna

Besides some black lug nuts and waiting for my stealth subwoofer from Sounds Good to get here, I think this truck is pretty much done. I absolutely love it!

Last edited:

invertedspear

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lightningcalcs.pages.dev
Vehicles
Antimatter Blue XLT (312A) ER, 2004 Jeep TJ
That front view is killer, way to make a white truck look far less plane. What did you smoke the lightbar with. I have a feeling I'm going to hate the milk white light bar when my atlas blue arrives.

OP
OP
LightningBug

LightningBug

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Bug Guy
That front view is killer, way to make a white truck look far less plane. What did you smoke the lightbar with. I have a feeling I'm going to hate the milk white light bar when my atlas blue arrives.
Thanks! The front is paint protection film. Light passes through fairly well. There are some edges that are not covered. But it’s not a show truck. I’m happy with the way it turned out. The rears I removed and had painted, clear coated and polished at a local shop. I’ll get some night pics tonight.

Sponsored
OP
OP
LightningBug

LightningBug

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Bug Guy

The Weatherman

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 RR F150 Lightning Lariat ER, 2020 Explorer PL
Occupation
Retired
Did you get the taillight recall done before you had it smoked? Or perhaps yours wasn’t included in the recall.

OP
OP
LightningBug

LightningBug

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Bug Guy
Did you get the taillight recall done before you had it smoked? Or perhaps yours wasn’t included in the recall.
Honestly, I didn’t know anything about it until you just mentioned it and I then looked it up. Guess I’ll keep my fingers crossed. Thanks for the heads up.

Sponsored

gregoryhcain

First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota 4Runner, Nissan Pickup
Occupation
Physician
Nice! Love everything you did. Wish I had the talent to stuff like that and make it turn out right

Storm Breaker

First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
truck driver
Here’s the list.

2023 Lightning Lariat ER
-Ford BAP 20’s
-Stubby antenna

would love the link to the grill inserts. i have iced blue silver. id love to get a set on my truck

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
Not a huge fan of the striped grill… but hey, it’s not my truck. The rest of it looks sweet. Nice work!
Ditto, although I think it might look neat with just the top bar matching the truck.
Sponsored