• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 1/9/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

Its PJ Bia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning PRO
When I asked the dealer their tracking seemed to be worse than what I could figure out on my own. Having the CSX rail tracking was by far the most accurate (since they actually give you real time tracking that isn't delayed). I also talked with a random sales guy who didn't seem enthused about spending any time helping me out (which is fair since he won't be seeing any money from the sale). At this point I'm just keeping my fingers crossed, but it's just a waiting game at this point.
I think at this point they will get loaded onto a truck/trailer so it may be harder to track ourselves, or at least it has been for me trying to figure it out on my own haha.
Sponsored

keen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
I got a BNSF rail car number from Ford chat support. From reading other forum posts, I'm led to believe that you cannot track BNSF cars like you can with some other rail companies. I guess the only thing I can do is wait!

Gewalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro (no options)
I got a BNSF rail car number from Ford chat support. From reading other forum posts, I'm led to believe that you cannot track BNSF cars like you can with some other rail companies. I guess the only thing I can do is wait!
You'll want to track the rail network it's on. West of Mississippi is Union Pacific, East is CSX.

keen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
You'll want to track the rail network it's on. West of Mississippi is Union Pacific, East is CSX.
Is there a guide on tracking via Union Pacific? When I attempt to register for UPRR, it makes me fill out company affiliation first.

Sponsored

Its PJ Bia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning PRO
Anyone going to be financing through a place like parsons instead of ford when you go to buy? I've heard fords rates are around 7% while parsons is still 3.79%. I'm thinking of going with Ford just to make it easy and the refinance after the fact to get a lower rate. I'm curious too about the Ford Options plan and what those payments would look like.

Gewalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro (no options)
Is there a guide on tracking via Union Pacific? When I attempt to register for UPRR, it makes me fill out company affiliation first.
I just call (800) 877-5123 for Union Pacific and trace the railcar. There's a sticky in this subforum with more tracking details.

Texas Dan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'04 Envoy XL 4WD, '15 Fusion Energi, '19 Niro EV
Occupation
Engineer
Anyone going to be financing through a place like parsons instead of ford when you go to buy? I've heard fords rates are around 7% while parsons is still 3.79%. I'm thinking of going with Ford just to make it easy and the refinance after the fact to get a lower rate. I'm curious too about the Ford Options plan and what those payments would look like.
If you’re in the 1/9/23 group, you’re cutting it pretty close if you’re not going with Ford. I’m currently planning on going with Parsons because they were offering 3.99% on 84 months. I’m in the 1/16/23 group and I already have a membership with Parsons but I haven’t actually applied for the loan and locked in the rate.

New loan rates for Parsons come out tomorrow. I was told the rate lock is only good for 30 days so I didn’t want to get in too much of a hurry. I’m planning on applying to Parsons as soon I get a built date if I can still get a decent rate.

Lightning Rod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
CNC PROGRAMMER/MACHINIST
Hey guys, what is your average wait time between your built status, to shipped status... a couple days... a couple weeks?

Thanks

Sponsored

Lightning Rod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
CNC PROGRAMMER/MACHINIST
Built 1/25, no ship date yet but estimated delivery 1/27 - 2/2. Estimated delivery seems optimistic :)

I've read that some people here have patiently waited for shipped status and while waiting, got a call from their dealer saying your truck is here. I hope that's the case with both of us.

Its PJ Bia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning PRO
If you’re in the 1/9/23 group, you’re cutting it pretty close if you’re not going with Ford. I’m currently planning on going with Parsons because they were offering 3.99% on 84 months. I’m in the 1/16/23 group and I already have a membership with Parsons but I haven’t actually applied for the loan and locked in the rate.

New loan rates for Parsons come out tomorrow. I was told the rate lock is only good for 30 days so I didn’t want to get in too much of a hurry. I’m planning on applying to Parsons as soon I get a built date if I can still get a decent rate.
I ended up submitting an application to Tower FCU. They currently have a 2.99% 60 month and a 3.5% 72 month so we'll see if I qualify for either at those rate.

ranger5ft21

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Built 1/25, no ship date yet but estimated delivery 1/27 - 2/2. Estimated delivery seems optimistic :)
I'm in the same situation. 1/25 built and estimated just moved from 1/27 - 2/2 to 1/31 - 2/6.

What's everyone else's experience with estimated arrivals? Did they get pushed back a week and then arrive? I know I've seen some say the dealer calling them before they got the shipped notice.

RST

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X5 35d, VW ID.4, '23' Lightning Pro, & 4 Bikes
Occupation
Retired
I'd be giddy if mine would just move from "in production" to "built". Blend date was 1/12, and still in production according to Order Status page. (last update to page was 1/30) The only options on this Pro are red paint and spray in bed liner. As per the window sticker, bed liner was supposed to be #14 of 300+ for production week 1/9. The wait continues.
Sponsored