• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 1/9/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

EVMainer

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius, Volt, F150 Lightning Pro
"Production" of the Lightning will resume a week from today. I have a feeling that Ford is going to start shipping trucks sometime this week that have been built and sitting. Not sure why, I just have a strong hunch. :unsure:
I hope your hunch is right! According to Ford's most recent estimated delivery timeline mine could show up starting tomorrow. Here's to hoping!
Sponsored

Its PJ Bia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning PRO
I hope your hunch is right! According to Ford's most recent estimated delivery timeline mine could show up starting tomorrow. Here's to hoping!
All trucks still on hold as of right now. They have until the March 13th to deliver mine before having to delay it again...

Its PJ Bia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning PRO
No email yet here. I'm holding onto a shred of hope that it means my VIN is not affected and will be able to come home soon

Edit: called Ford marketing at 800-334-4375 and my truck is definitely affected.

Screenshot_20230224-073859.png
Did they have any information besides your truck is affected? I'm assuming they didn't.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Hopefully those owners whose trucks were delivered and are actually still a concern will be contacted by @Ford Motor Company or thier selling dealership as to the actual status.

Lightning Rod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
CNC PROGRAMMER/MACHINIST

I gave up on that ETA crap a month ago. That date, at least for my truck is a joke. Mine updates every 3 days, so about twice a week it changes. I'm sure it's just a computer generated number. Don't set your watch to it.

Sponsored

Gewalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro (no options)
Did they have any information besides your truck is affected? I'm assuming they didn't.
The rep mentioned that all of the recently built trucks are being held and that my current 3/3-3/9 ETA isn't happening. I will be bugged if we miss out on the $7500 tax credit but sometimes "stuff" happens. Ford isn't enjoying this, either.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
I will be bugged if we miss out on the $7500 tax credit but sometimes "stuff" happens.
The Government is also behind schedule on issuing its final determination, don't panic and be grateful of our inefficient under-funded bureaucracies, a sliver of a silver lining if I may say!

EVMainer

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mine hasn't updated, yet. I'm expecting we're in the same boat though. It is WILD how inconsistent the updates and info is on this.

Sponsored

Lightning Rod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
CNC PROGRAMMER/MACHINIST
And theres the bad news I expected

1678198895033.png
Wow! You ordered your truck in August and you still don't have it? Your build date was 1-9-23? Did they ever tell you why it took so long to build? That's insane!! o_O

Its PJ Bia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning PRO
Wow! You ordered your truck in August and you still don't have it? Your build date was 1-9-23? Did they ever tell you why it took so long to build? That's insane!! o_O
Just living the PRO life I suppose...

Should have just ordered an XLT back in January of 2022 and bit the bullet.

EVMainer

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I'm in the exact same situation. Wanted a PRO, order got bumped, finally ordered, and wouldn't you know it we're in the small group of Lightnings that apparently are either at risk of self immolation or are just being held for liability reasons.

Gewalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro (no options)
And theres the bad news I expected

1678198895033.png
What's your "last updated" date below the estimated delivery? Mine hasn't updated in the month since it was offloaded from the railcar on 2/7. That's all I'm interested in because the other dates seem to push out automatically on the same day each week.

Its PJ Bia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning PRO
What's your "last updated" date below the estimated delivery? Mine hasn't updated in the month since it was offloaded from the railcar on 2/7. That's all I'm interested in because the other dates seem to push out automatically on the same day each week.
Still said 2/5 so I didn't bother to include it 😂
Sponsored