• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 1/9/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

Jim Lewis

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Accord 2017; 2023 Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
based on the 2/6 [3/13] build week, crawling a quarter impulse power.
IOW, if we were in the ~2/13 to 2/18/23 build range, ain't nothin' gonna happen maybe until mid-April or later! (because of fixing all those other trucks! - hopefully for the folks awaiting them). :(
Sponsored

Its PJ Bia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning PRO
I don't know about others in the group, buy my dealership is still missing from my order tracking page.

EDIT:

Not sure if this is good or bad news, but this is the first lightning I have seen shipped to a maine dealer since the hold, and this truck had a blend date of 1/19/23. Of course this stings because I had a blend date of 1/12/23...

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 1/9/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 1680180595115

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
I don't know about others in the group, buy my dealership is still missing from my order tracking page.

EDIT:

Not sure if this is good or bad news, but this is the first lightning I have seen shipped to a maine dealer since the hold, and this truck had a blend date of 1/19/23. Of course this stings because I had a blend date of 1/12/23...

1680180595115.png
Cool, have you been doing the CSX train spotting process with your rail number available from FORD customer service?? Assuming it just arrived, but it could have been sitting in East Brookfield the past two months !

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 1/9/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 1680183321402

Its PJ Bia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning PRO
Cool, have you been doing the CSX train spotting process with your rail number available from FORD customer service?? Assuming it just arrived, but it could have been sitting in East Brookfield the past two months !

1680183321402.png
I have access to view pending shipments, past shipments, or search by VIn for 2 maine dealerships I signed up for. I always check the pending view first and this is the first time I have seen a lightning in the list. I have always had to search for mine by VIN, and it has always been on a hold status. Not sure if this truck was sitting or not because I didn't know it existed until today.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Hope these trucks land early Friday, maybe the dealers can rush a PDI and get you closed & sold !

Sponsored

keen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
While I'm not waiting for my truck anymore (took delivery about 90 days ago), it's hilarious to me that my Tower FCU and Parsons FCU loan applications still have not budged at all. I'm glad I didn't wait around for those clowns to get to me in their loan application queue. (I went with a local credit union through my dealership, and while the interest rate was a bit higher, I financed so little that it didn't matter too much.)

Its PJ Bia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning PRO
While I'm not waiting for my truck anymore (took delivery about 90 days ago), it's hilarious to me that my Tower FCU and Parsons FCU loan applications still have not budged at all. I'm glad I didn't wait around for those clowns to get to me in their loan application queue. (I went with a local credit union through my dealership, and while the interest rate was a bit higher, I financed so little that it didn't matter too much.)
Yeah with the hopefully tight timeline, theres no chance I'd be able to go elsewhere for a loan. Tower never contacted me once after I applied back in late january. What interest rate did you get with the local FCU?

keen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Yeah with the hopefully tight timeline, theres no chance I'd be able to go elsewhere for a loan. Tower never contacted me once after I applied back in late january. What interest rate did you get with the local FCU?
I believe I got 5% or just above it. With the amount I was financing, the difference in interest paid was just a couple hundred dollars—and while a couple hundred dollars is no small amount, I wanted to take delivery of it and I wasn't able to find any other banks with a better rate that I could get approved within 24hrs.

EVMainer

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius, Volt, F150 Lightning Pro
IRS updated guidance dropped!
Sponsored