• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 12/12 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

kskaplan25

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Nissan Leaf SV, GMC Yukon Denali
Received my email from Ford this morning stating that the truck has shipped! Delivery estimate is still 1/15 -1/21. I've emailed my dealer asking them to share railcar information. He replied back and said he needs a few days as they have to wait until Ford "releases" the vehicle to them. Anyone know how long the release process to dealer takes? Also, from what I've read around here my understanding is that the dealer can see railcar and location information. Am I correct in that? Should I be trying to enter my VIN into the Ford Pass App yet? Hope everyone else starts to get those shipping emails!

BarryB

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S550 Tesla X Range Rover
Received my email from Ford this morning stating that the truck has shipped! Delivery estimate is still 1/15 -1/21. I've emailed my dealer asking them to share railcar information. He replied back and said he needs a few days as they have to wait until Ford "releases" the vehicle to them. Anyone know how long the release process to dealer takes? Also, from what I've read around here my understanding is that the dealer can see railcar and location information. Am I correct in that? Should I be trying to enter my VIN into the Ford Pass App yet? Hope everyone else starts to get those shipping emails!
That’s awesome! I’m still stuck in limbo ☹

hankdough

First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150L SR | 1991 Bronco
Well, 12/12's, my dealer confirmed my suspicion that the truck's been released and awaiting shipment but is unfortunately on chip hold -- hence no delivery estimate or "Built" email. Production 12/14 and Built on 12/23 so fingers crossed it progresses this week!

Excited to see several of your builds advancing and *shipping* already!

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
My blend date was 12/14. Showing in production since so I called customer service and they said my truck was at ramp 51 with a chip hold
@bfisher you have shipped

Sponsored
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired

bfisher

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 F350, 11 Expedition and Lightning Reservation
Occupation
pilot
I just saw where it was shipped. I do not have an estimated delivery date yet. Thank for letting me know.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired

WesternNC

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 lightning xlt standard range
Hey everyone, I have been stalking this group religiously for updates but this is my first post in here, but I have standard range Xlt ordered and built in this build week group 12/12, it was a blend date of 12/14, and today they Ford order tracker has changed to shipped, I will reach out to my dealer tomorrow to see if they have any more details but the for login account, it states my ETA is between 1/3 and 1/9, to Western North Carolina. I hope this helps give someone some inspiration, fingers crossed for a 12/31 or sooner delivery!

Sponsored

BarryB

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S550 Tesla X Range Rover
Hey everyone, I have been stalking this group religiously for updates but this is my first post in here, but I have standard range Xlt ordered and built in this build week group 12/12, it was a blend date of 12/14, and today they Ford order tracker has changed to shipped, I will reach out to my dealer tomorrow to see if they have any more details but the for login account, it states my ETA is between 1/3 and 1/9, to Western North Carolina. I hope this helps give someone some inspiration, fingers crossed for a 12/31 or sooner delivery!
Congrats WesternNC! Glad you stepped out of the shadows! Does anyone know how many 12/12 builds exist in total? It’s got to be a couple hundred or even three??

Minh

First Name
Minh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Congrats WesternNC! Glad you stepped out of the shadows! Does anyone know how many 12/12 builds exist in total? It’s got to be a couple hundred or even three??
My order show at ramp 51 and might be on chip hold (dealer and ford chat can’t confirm). Blend 12/17 production 12/19. Was hoping for built status today but didn’t happen. Crossed finger for tomorrow.

kskaplan25

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Nissan Leaf SV, GMC Yukon Denali
@TaxmanHog has a sheet where he has been tracking that information, as well as a bunch of other cool figures. For our build week, there were 977 units scheduled to be built.

Wattsgas

First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Ford F250
I had 12/12 build week, truck blended on 12/14. built 12/24 now waiting for shipping.