• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/22 Lightning Build Week Group

ddbrooke

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Still in production. 18 days since my blend date of 8/26. I see that a couple trucks in the 8/29 build week group are done as of today. I wish there was some logic to how this works.
Sponsored

Weather Dawg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER w/Tow; 2017 BMW X3
Still in production. 18 days since my blend date of 8/26. I see that a couple trucks in the 8/29 build week group are done as of today. I wish there was some logic to how this works.
In the same boat here, 8/19 blend, 8/23 in production.

PiMatrix

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
This morning I see an update on tracker page that Hey Joule is built 9/12! I can almost smell those 580 horses and their open wagon loadin’ up. The barn is ready to give them a good fixin of watts when they arrive. Only question is how crowded the barns gonna be with all those horses…oh, I mean the truck.

You know the more things have changed it’s really the same looking from 10,000 ft, rather the hill. 🤠
1663081719226.png
Oh well I better not count my horses. I called customer service. They said built 9/12, preparing to ship, ramp 51. ETA to the dealer is changed from 9/20-9/26 to 10/1-10/7 BUT it is listed on a chip hold. I asked what kind and she said a chip at plant hold. So that is still there strangely. Is that still real with a built status?

Last edited:
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning
Occupation
Community Association Management
Hello all!
I was in the 8/22 build week...dealer was telling me last week that truck was completed (including spray in bedliner) but was waiting a chip (despite the Ford tracking site still showing "in production"). Sunday morning, I woke up to this:
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/22 Lightning Build Week Group Screenshot_20220913-105716

Then yesterday I got this:
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/22 Lightning Build Week Group Screenshot_20220913-105736

Who knows what shipping will look like, but I'm hopeful their estimate of 9/22-9/28 holds up. I know others have seen that initial date get pushed more than once. If there's a way to track it, I haven't done that yet. But figured I'd share this for anyone who was seeing delays toward the end of production, perhaps related to a microchip.

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER Carbonized Grey Max Tow
Occupation
Retired Attorney; Teacher
Hello all!
I was in the 8/22 build week...dealer was telling me last week that truck was completed (including spray in bedliner) but was waiting a chip (despite the Ford tracking site still showing "in production"). Sunday morning, I woke up to this:
Screenshot_20220913-105716.png

Then yesterday I got this:
Screenshot_20220913-105736.png

Who knows what shipping will look like, but I'm hopeful their estimate of 9/22-9/28 holds up. I know others have seen that initial date get pushed more than once. If there's a way to track it, I haven't done that yet. But figured I'd share this for anyone who was seeing delays toward the end of production, perhaps related to a microchip.
Such good news! LOL. That was my happiest e-mail also!

Sponsored

Jaufry

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Tacoma
Occupation
Manager
Please keep us posted. Thanks man.
So I just spoke with Ford chat ( it doesn't work from ford.com for me for some reason... I have to use ford.ca), and my truck is still sitting in New Boston MI as well. I did get a rail car number TTGX963843, and an estimated delivery of 9/17 to the dealer. After so long waiting, the last few days is pretty excruciating!

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning
Occupation
Community Association Management
So I just spoke with Ford chat ( it doesn't work from ford.com for me for some reason... I have to use ford.ca), and my truck is still sitting in New Boston MI as well. I did get a rail car number TTGX963843, and an estimated delivery of 9/17 to the dealer. After so long waiting, the last few days is pretty excruciating!
Would you mind sharing specifically the steps you took to obtain that info? I'd like to do the same and see what they tell me about mine? Thanks for any guidance!

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER Carbonized Grey Max Tow
Occupation
Retired Attorney; Teacher
I just chatted with Ford Chat as well and nothing for railcar info.

Jaufry

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Tacoma
Occupation
Manager
Would you mind sharing specifically the steps you took to obtain that info? I'd like to do the same and see what they tell me about mine? Thanks for any guidance!
Sure, but I didn't do much!
For some reason the chat button never shows up for me on Ford.com (Vehicle tracking never worked either), but it all works fine on the Canadian site.
I just went to chat from the support section, and asked them for an update as I wasn't sure exactly when the truck was due. She gave me the rail car info, and the expected delivery date.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Jaufry

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Tacoma
Occupation
Manager

mklcolvin

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Honda Insight, 2022 Lightning Lariat LR
Occupation
Retired; Former Systems Engineer
@Jaufry I had the same problem until I realized that my ad blocking systems were blocking the chat button, too! Worth a look.

Jaufry

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Tacoma
Occupation
Manager
@Jaufry I had the same problem until I realized that my ad blocking systems were blocking the chat button, too! Worth a look.
I'll check that out. I always just found it weird that the Canadian site seemed to always work fine, and the US one doesn't!

kab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER (Atlas Blue)
I have no idea why, but I've tried that in Chrome, Edge, and on my phone and I can never get the actual "chat" button to pop up. Looking at a few other forums it seems like some other people have problems with that to.
Going to that page in an Incognito window in Chrome did the trick for me

astolleis

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Atlas Blue Lighting
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/22 Lightning Build Week Group BlueThunder_2022Sep13

I've gotten no emails but just off the phone with my dealer. Says, yes it's built but still has a chip hold while still sitting in Flat Rock, MI. Dealer doesn't believe it will be here by 8th-Oct.
Sponsored