• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

A way to turn off Frunk outlet cover notification

bewbie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER Rapid Red
I tried searching through the manual on the sync display and on here and couldn’t find anything on this!

I leave my Milwaukee battery charger plugged into my frunk. Every time I start the truck I get a notification on my Ford Pass app and a pop up window asking if I’d like to supply power to the frunk outlet.

my questions are:

1. Can I tailor notifications on the Ford Pass app to not notify me of this considering I’m intentionally leaving it open?

2. Can I set my truck to not power the frunk outlet by default to prevent the notification from popping up every time?
Sponsored

GoodSam

First Name
Good
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17CRV, 22 Lightning XLT 312A SR iced blue silver
Occupation
occupying space
2. Can I set my truck to not power the frunk outlet by default to prevent the notification from popping up every time?
With the ProPower settings graphic, I would think if the frunk power is not clicked to "on", it should stay that way, and the notification would not display? Although I think I have experienced notifications that the outlet is not closed when it is, and I think the power was not showing "on" to that section; however, no problems lately.

V8BoatBuilder

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning
I deal with this every day too. Major PITA. I have not found a solution yet, either.
Sponsored