• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Charging station reviews?

David Gold

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
With fordpass no longer showing user reviews for charging stations, what do you use to evaluate which stations to try on a road trip?
Sponsored

Ekiehn

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
I'm finding less and less need to check the ratings as things just seem to work more than they don't... Missed my preference for charging coming into Atlanta (was having a good conversation with our son based in San Diego so priorities) realized I needed a quick stop while in the middle of the city, hopped into Ford Nav chose chargers there was an EA nearby, went to the charger and while the screen wasn't working right (and the poor guy with a Tican was having issues and on the phone with EA mostly new user error) I plugged in and charged nicely... Now @Ford if you are getting rid of Nav you HAVE to allow us to find charging locations in Charge Assist WHILE driving! Charge Assist is so superior in listing charging stations but we need it while driving!

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lightning ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
Never used FordPass, always use PlugShare.

MyJoule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F150 Lightning Platinum
I"ve had some luck with chargefinder.com seems it has real time availability - at least it looks that way - I also use plugshare to see what has been reported on a location.
Sponsored