• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

CSP-23B57 for High Voltage Battery Notice

IdeaOfTheDayCom

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
IdeaOfTheDay.Com
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning XLT SR 312A
Occupation
Software Developer
Does it show last known location? Fingers crossed for ya!
It's still showing the last known location and the date and time it stopped reporting to the cloud. Hopefully it's because they finally unplugged the power and started working on it.

It could also mean that in the month that passed, the 12V battery drained and the computer turned off. :(
Sponsored

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer
It's still showing the last known location and the date and time it stopped reporting to the cloud. Hopefully it's because they finally unplugged the power and started working on it.

It could also mean that in the month that passed, the 12V battery drained and the computer turned off. :(
I've been monitoring mine at the dealer almost daily. It's waiting on a battery module to arrive. When it went in Apr 2 my HVB was 51.5% and 12V was 85%. Over the next 8 days the 12V battery dropped to below 50%. Then on day 9 I caught it charging and by the next day it was at 100%. HVB dropped 0.5% to 51% at the same time.

So it does periodically charge the 12V battery.

IdeaOfTheDayCom

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
IdeaOfTheDay.Com
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Developer
I've been monitoring mine at the dealer almost daily. It's waiting on a battery module to arrive. When it went in Apr 2 my HVB was 51.5% and 12V was 85%. Over the next 8 days the 12V battery dropped to below 50%. Then on day 9 I caught it charging and by the next day it was at 100%. HVB dropped 0.5% to 51% at the same time.

So it does periodically charge the 12V battery.
Then the most likely reason it stopped responding is that they finally unplugged it to do the actual work. From what I've heard, module swaps are time consuming. I just hope they're close to finishing because they don't work weekends. Of course, it would be nice if they actually took the time to call me with updates instead of guessing.

IdeaOfTheDayCom

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
IdeaOfTheDay.Com
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Developer
The saga continues. The dealer called to ask me about the survey they sent me about how well the service experience was and wanted to know why I left negative replies to many of the questions.

They normally should send those AFTER they complete the job, so naturally, I reminded them that the truck was STILL THERE, with no end in sight, so I had no reason to leave positive responses.

I also asked if they were actively working on it because I noticed it no longer responded to FordPass since April 23rd. He said they still haven't started the work, so perhaps it's in some sort of Deep Sleep mode or the 12V battery actually drained.

I reminded him that it's still within my right to file for the New York Lemon Law, and he said he will try to reach out to @Ford Motor Company to see if there is any way to escalate the situation. They insist it's because they are waiting for Ford to send them a tool.

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Something is very interesting when these modules go bad - or maybe someone can at least explain what is happening. Some say the've parked their trucks for a few weeks and not lost a bit of battery charge. However from the afternoon of 3/25 until 4/10 the day before my truck was torn down my ER battery dropped form 71 down to 63%. It lost 8 percent over 17 days and didn't move.

Ford F-150 Lightning CSP-23B57 for High Voltage Battery Notice 1714187912096-2o

Sponsored

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Hi, Im new to the club:

Ford F-150 Lightning CSP-23B57 for High Voltage Battery Notice IMG_1336 2
Ford F-150 Lightning CSP-23B57 for High Voltage Battery Notice IMG_1337

FML.... @rugedraw looks like your hunch was right about something not being right....

I drive my truck daily, only thing that was off this week was about two days ago it didn't charge at its scheduled time. The next morning when I unplugged it was still at 78% which is the percentage I plugged it in at. That night it charged as normal. Hopefully I get a decent Enterprise rental 😖

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
The one thing I don't understand about Ford is they have to plug FDRS in locally to get the battery voltage report (or so it seems). You'd think that is available remotely.

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
The one thing I don't understand about Ford is they have to plug FDRS in locally to get the battery voltage report (or so it seems). You'd think that is available remotely.
Just woke up and the red icon with exclamation point is gone now. Alert is still on FP though.
Sponsored