• 📊 Lightning Orders List: Add Yours Inside!
  • Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

• 📊 Lightning Owners Registry: Add Your Delivered Lightning!
OP
OP

Joneii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning, Tesla MY
Ah bugger :(

I might just reset the efficiency and start again. I do that from time to time.

Thanks ;) I hover, mostly.
Thank you to everyone who gave me suggestions on how to fix the guess o meter. I did try the EV driving reset, and that did fix it. I now have my full range showing 309 at 100%. It also did not erase any of the data that it learned about my trailer. It says it can do 165 towing the Airstream. I don’t think I’ll push that far, but I’m pretty comfortable with 130.

I have Trip 2 calculating the overall efficiency of the vehicle (currently 1.5 mi./ kW after 1100 miles combining 700 miles of towing and 400 miles non-towing). Trip 1 will be used for longer road trips and “This Trip” gives me some idea of how the truck did each drive.

I’m still wondering if anyone knows why my in truck nab won’t show the Electrify America stations. Also, just got OTA 3.5.2, so maybe Pet Mode is coming soon?😉

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Jaguar I-Pace, 2019 Ram 1500
Occupation
Plumber
I’m still wondering if anyone knows why my in truck nab won’t show the Electrify America
Electrify America is having some issues with their back-end systems and their stations are not showing up on Ford Nav. This is also why most locations are free of charge. I don't know when this will be fixed. In the meantime you will need to use the EA app or PlugShare to find stations.

Griddlez

First Name
Griddlez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning Lariat ER - 21 Mach-E Prem AWD/ER
Electrify America is having some issues with their back-end systems and their stations are not showing up on Ford Nav. This is also why most locations are free of charge. I don't know when this will be fixed. In the meantime you will need to use the EA app or PlugShare to find stations.
This would explain why it kept trying to have me go near north-STL to charge and get shot at instead of an EA charger normally available before or after that area.

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring
This would explain why it kept trying to have me go near north-STL to charge and get shot at instead of an EA charger normally available before or after that area.
May also explain why I couldn’t access my complementary charge kWh the last time I used an EA DC fast charger🤔. I was forced to use the app, but then the charge session never showed on the EA app, and took a week to show up (with wrong charge times/kWh received) in my FordPass (No kWh deducted from my allowance)………