• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Ruffiano99

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
So my truck is failing to flash this MU5T-14H116-CA, but ive searched all my modules and cant find it in any of them. How can i find out where its missing from and how do i get it? Would a PMI fix this? Still trying to get the Module Update Repair to work. I assume it should be in either the Apim or TCU but neither of those have a line of code with that in it.
Sponsored

JScaro

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Lariat
Occupation
Beer Drinker
So my truck is failing to flash this MU5T-14H116-CA, but ive searched all my modules and cant find it in any of them. How can i find out where its missing from and how do i get it? Would a PMI fix this? Still trying to get the Module Update Repair to work. I assume it should be in either the Apim or TCU but neither of those have a line of code with that in it.
@Ruffiano99
Just out of curiosity, did you follow the updates as listed in this notification posted by @antho?
Maybe the GWM & TCU need to be updated prior to the APIM???
Worth giving it a shot.

Attachments

Ruffiano99

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
@Ruffiano99
Just out of curiosity, did you follow the updates as listed in this notification posted by @antho?
Maybe the GWM & TCU need to be updated prior to the APIM???
Worth giving it a shot.
Yea ive done all the updates that are available for my truck. Which im starting to think may have caused the issue, idk. Maybe that block was deleted by an update.

travbz24

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Platinum Powerboost
Wasnt sure if this was posted. Has the procedure listed for updating to BLuecruise.
Solid find. Might be worth updating the guide with this order. @iceman77 @Bob_Mac

Also interesting in the testing steps it says "find the nearest Blue Zone roadway entry ramp". I've seen posts saying the red lines on the Ford Pass app are indicating BlueCruise roads, but the Mach-E forum seems to challenge the legitimacy of that.

BHunted1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford-150 Platinum Hybrid
Occupation
Retired
Solid find. Might be worth updating the guide with this order. @iceman77 @Bob_Mac

Also interesting in the testing steps it says "find the nearest Blue Zone roadway entry ramp". I've seen posts saying the red lines on the Ford Pass app are indicating BlueCruise roads, but the Mach-E forum seems to challenge the legitimacy of that.
That was me... I've tested it Red vs Blue... Its accurate. FP shows red. Nav screen shows pale blue. Red on Nav screen would indicate a hazard. Map in FP app is not meant to do much more than to locate your vehicle.

Sponsored

jperry5835

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Hybrid Platinum
That was me... I've tested it Red vs Blue... Its accurate. FP shows red. Nav screen shows pale blue. Red on Nav screen would indicate a hazard. Map in FP app is not meant to do much more than to locate your vehicle.
any idea what the orange and yellow roads are on FordPass?

Ruffiano99

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
Is it odd that out of all the updates ive done since i started. Only the APIM called for a USB, all the others went by CAN and never asked for a USB to be inserted. And ive done GWM and TCU updates in the past.

JScaro

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Lariat
Occupation
Beer Drinker
Is it odd that out of all the updates ive done since i started. Only the APIM called for a USB, all the others went by CAN and never asked for a USB to be inserted. And ive done GWM and TCU updates in the past.
GWM, TCU, IPC should have required USB.

BHunted1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford-150 Platinum Hybrid
Occupation
Retired
any idea what the orange and yellow roads are on FordPass?
Never seen any. Not like I look at that map feature. I just checked our whole metro area. Doesn’t show anything those colors.

Sponsored

jperry5835

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Hybrid Platinum
Never seen any. Not like I look at that map feature. I just checked our whole metro area. Doesn’t show anything those colors.
This is what I am seeing for my area, just wish ford would put out a little information.

Ford F-150 Lightning ECU module programming guide using FDRS D6D7AFA0-45B9-438E-A4F4-1585D857B2BB

Ajzride

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21Mach-E / 65Mustang / 21PB 502A 157"
Occupation
Eng
I looked at all of my modules and XXX-14HXXX-XX only shows up in TCU and GWM. The GWM only has the 14Hin the CORE_ASSEMBLY_PART which usually doesn't change with updates (I believe). All of my TCU numbers are MU5T-14HXXX-XXX (note the 3 digit tail number) except the Strategy (F188) which is one of the files that get written during FDRS updates. Mine is MU5T-14H085-DG (2 digit tail number), so my educated guess is that your file is the F188 for the TCU. The F188 for my IPC is the file I had trouble writing, so it seems like you are in a similar boat with a different module.

Ruffiano99

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
I looked at all of my modules and XXX-14HXXX-XX only shows up in TCU and GWM. The GWM only has the 14Hin the CORE_ASSEMBLY_PART which usually doesn't change with updates (I believe). All of my TCU numbers are MU5T-14HXXX-XXX (note the 3 digit tail number) except the Strategy (F188) which is one of the files that get written during FDRS updates. Mine is MU5T-14H085-DG (2 digit tail number), so my educated guess is that your file is the F188 for the TCU. The F188 for my IPC is the file I had trouble writing, so it seems like you are in a similar boat with a different module.
Guessing you haven’t figured out how to correct it? This is my TCU
Ford F-150 Lightning ECU module programming guide using FDRS 4A9A2B6F-8711-48EC-AF47-E79CBE803874

Last edited:

jordandev

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 302A (on order...)
I also have the side card working. 302A XLT with 360 cams. My forscan changes were. Your truck may be different and your mileage may vary. Take these with a grain of salt.

IPMA 706-02-02 xxxF CExx xx--
APIM 7D0-01-01 xxxx xxxx Fx--
APIM 7D0-01-04 xxxx EDxx xx--

Had to make a few additional ones for the bed camera in the side card. If you search IOD on the forscan forums that will steer you in the right direction because I can't remember where exactly they were.
Thanks, had the above already for at speed. Then enabled the IODBC with

APIM 7D0-01-03 xxxx xxxx xF--

The bed camera card shows up now but its blank. Nothing else in forscan seems to enable more. So seems like it's an APIM/IPMA update needed. So not sure how yours is working if you were stuck at 244 like me :(
Sponsored