• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Electrify America- 250KWH

YankeeCP

First Name
CP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat SR Lightning
How long does the balance take to update after a charging session? Charged for the first time on the road today and had good results

FordPass app still shows 250KWH balance

Ford F-150 Lightning Electrify America- 250KWH 13005062-5600-4D72-8252-C26BD5AC9547
Sponsored

carys98

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat SR
I had charges from December show up in February.

LUXMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning PRO and XLT
Occupation
Pilot
I have used it and when it actually charged for the session, it was very quick to come off the balance. And I mean right away after I get back in the truck I get a message in the app that I used some of the free kWs.
Sometimes EA sessions are Free, so watch the screen and it may at times indicate that it is a free session or the total won't change off of Zero while you are charging.

Sponsored

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
Most of the time it was right away. Towards the end I thought it was a free session but I ended up paying 9.88 from going over my free credits. The bill email came right away, the free credit usage update came the next day.

mattskr

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Platinum Iconic Silver
I was never charged for my first one the 3rd day I owned the truck which was nearly 5 months ago. My balance was still 250KWh until 2 weeks ago when I used EA again and this time it updated nearly immediately.

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lightning ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X

MillieChliette

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e GTPE (sold). F150L Platinum
I had 2 sessions recently from a trip, there and back, that took a few days to go through.

detansinn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red F150 Lightning Lariat Extended Battery
Bought the vehicle.
Did you have to do anything else? I took delivery of mine last week. Will I just get credit for the first 250kwh? That’s the clarification that I am looking for.

When I got my HD LiveWire, it came with 500kwh of charging that was added to my EA account with a code. With my Taycan, it had Plug-n-charge for 3 years of free charging with nothing to do.

Sponsored

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lightning ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
Did you have to do anything else? I took delivery of mine last week. Will I just get credit for the first 250kwh? That’s the clarification that I am looking for.

When I got my HD LiveWire, it came with 500kwh of charging that was added to my EA account with a code. With my Taycan, it had Plug-n-charge for 3 years of free charging with nothing to do.
Your dealership should have explained all this to you.

You get 250kWh of free charging at Electrify America chargers. You need to set up the BlueOval Charging Network in your account. Log in and go to Connected Services. You'll need to add a credit card. You will see the free hours in your account. If you turn on Plug and Charge, you can simply plug in and use them. Or, you can select Charges in the FordPass app, and activate a charger, then plug in.

Once the free hours are used up, you can either continue to use Plug and Charge, or sign up for EA directly, and pay $4 per month for a 25% discounted rate.

detansinn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red F150 Lightning Lariat Extended Battery
Your dealership should have explained all this to you.

You get 250kWh of free charging at Electrify America chargers. You need to set up the BlueOval Charging Network in your account. Log in and go to Connected Services. You'll need to add a credit card. You will see the free hours in your account. If you turn on Plug and Charge, you can simply plug in and use them. Or, you can select Charges in the FordPass app, and activate a charger, then plug in.

Once the free hours are used up, you can either continue to use Plug and Charge, or sign up for EA directly, and pay $4 per month for a 25% discounted rate.
Thanks Rick. I got it all set up.

Tony Burgh

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
Three times my account was not debited. Twice when I called EA with a problem. Once when the car beside me was having problems and the driver called EA. Other than that the account was debited immediately.

Broonarmy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning, Lariat ER, Smoked Quartz
I had a strange issue with my Electrify America this last week. I had the 250KWH set up successfully, I used it back in January with a 66KWH charge and it came from the complimentary balance no issues. I just went on a road trip but this time I was charged for all of my electricity and my balance shows zero even though it should have been 184KWH remaining. Ford are a little lost as to what has happened but I am trying to resolve it.

First attempt I got handed to 2 different departments and then they wanted to hand me over again but cut me off. Love it when that happens @Ford Motor Company!!!

I am now trying to resolve it via chat rather than phone call.

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E E4-X; 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
I had a strange issue with my Electrify America this last week. I had the 250KWH set up successfully, I used it back in January with a 66KWH charge and it came from the complimentary balance no issues. I just went on a road trip but this time I was charged for all of my electricity and my balance shows zero even though it should have been 184KWH remaining. Ford are a little lost as to what has happened but I am trying to resolve it.

First attempt I got handed to 2 different departments and then they wanted to hand me over again but cut me off. Love it when that happens @Ford Motor Company!!!

I am now trying to resolve it via chat rather than phone call.
I’m not sure who you spoke with, but it should wholly be in the purview of Ford Connected Services - 866-861-0420.
Sponsored