• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

F150 Lightning FORscan thread

OP
OP
vandy1981

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber
I guess the hunt for the annoying frunk speaker continues!
I've convinced myself that it's between the passenger side headlight and frunk. You'd have to remove the headlight to access that area.

I don't think it's on the hood or grille--I didn't see any corresponding speaker/sounder hardware when I installed the lighted grille emblem.

V8BoatBuilder

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning
Finally got the beta version and a trial extended license. Off and running!

Did what everyone suggests and backed up the modules. For now, I just used the "plain English" settings to disable the annoying seatbelt chime. I can put on my own belt, but do a lot of "private yard" driving at 10-15mph.

I would love to find out if we can enable more "data" on the IPC, such as battery % on anything but "calm."

Sponsored

PungoteagueDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX, Porsche C4S, Ford F-350 KR, Ford F-150 K
Occupation
retired
Finally got the beta version and a trial extended license. Off and running!

Did what everyone suggests and backed up the modules. For now, I just used the "plain English" settings to disable the annoying seatbelt chime. I can put on my own belt, but do a lot of "private yard" driving at 10-15mph.

I would love to find out if we can enable more "data" on the IPC, such as battery % on anything but "calm."
There's an owner's manual procedure that anyone can use to disable any one of the seatbelt location chimes. I have turned off the driver's seatbelt warning because we're on a farm and have a one-mile long driveway, often get in and out to pick up fallen limbs, etc.

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
There's an owner's manual procedure that anyone can use to disable any one of the seatbelt location chimes. I have turned off the driver's seatbelt warning because we're on a farm and have a one-mile long driveway, often get in and out to pick up fallen limbs, etc.
Thanks for that one! I knew I should have read the manual better.

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Forscan mind hive - I need some verification and help. I've made updates to change 3 items on my '22 ER Lariat. I'll provide them below all although only the Glare Free would be affected by what I've found.

First - for those of you that have done the GlareFree change - can you check under your "Drive Modes" and see if your One Pedal drive "switch/selector" has disappeared? Mine has and I know it is tied to my changes for Glare Free in either the APIM or IPMA module.

I backed up all of my original files before making my these changes. So today I restored my original APIM and IPMA files and the option comes back so I can select it. I don't honestly know which of the two, I will have to do it again and make sure I reboot between changes to know for sure. There are only 3 lines it could be however.

These are the only changes I made, but again I only restore APIM and IPMA and the option came back, so one of those 3 lines.
Ford F-150 Lightning F150 Lightning FORscan thread 1664505999304

Screen shot without and with 1PD selector:

Ford F-150 Lightning F150 Lightning FORscan thread IMG_2258

Ford F-150 Lightning F150 Lightning FORscan thread IMG_2261

hiimisaac

First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat (510A)
Occupation
Software Engineer
DRL forscan code from ice trucks work guys! I used the flashlight to simulate the sunlight and damn it’s bright!

Has anyone been able to snag a daytime picture of this? I'm trying to decide if it's worth it to go down the rabbit hole when the lightbar brightness is the only thing I care to modify?

Sponsored

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Forscan mind hive - I need some verification and help. I've made updates to change 3 items on my '22 ER Lariat. I'll provide them below all although only the Glare Free would be affected by what I've found.

First - for those of you that have done the GlareFree change - can you check under your "Drive Modes" and see if your One Pedal drive "switch/selector" has disappeared? Mine has and I know it is tied to my changes for Glare Free in either the APIM or IPMA module.
Did you figure this out?

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Did you figure this out?
I have not. I took my 3 sets of updates out and the One Pedal Option came back on the screen. I put them back in and it disappears.

I've not had any other feedback from others to know if it happened to them or if it can be tied to any one specific line or group of changes.

Blochead21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black 22 XLT 311pkg
Did anybody get the glare free matrix headlights to work on a XLT 311?

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
I have not. I took my 3 sets of updates out and the One Pedal Option came back on the screen. I put them back in and it disappears.

I've not had any other feedback from others to know if it happened to them or if it can be tied to any one specific line or group of changes.
Well, I'm versed with Forscan. I pulled a Sync 2 systen and installed a Sync 3 system with Android Auto in my current 2013 F-150 FX4. When my Lightning arrives in a month or so, I can help out too.

Reactions: GDN

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Well, I'm versed with Forscan. I pulled a Sync 2 systen and installed a Sync 3 system with Android Auto in my current 2013 F-150 FX4. When my Lightning arrives in a month or so, I can help out too.
Thank you. I'm new to Forscan, so I haven't done a lot, but I need to spend some time with Forscan connected and look at the sections that are not "as built" I know those are change multiple things at once, but I should read through them to learn more at a minimum.

What source do you wizards use to know what each line does and what value should be updated to make certain things happen?
Sponsored