• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

First Ford still screwing customers

Poolman02

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Limited
I ordered a 2022 Ford F150 Lightning in Feb. It got pushed back to a 2023
which was fine with me as it was price protected by Ford. I just a notification from Ford that it was produced and will ship within a few weeks. I went to the First Ford today and was told there will be a $10,000 ADM charge when I come into buy it. I'm on may sites and see most are paying MSRP for their Lightnings. I wish I would have known that before you order from a dealer you can not change dealers. I would not have ordered this from First Ford as most local dealers are selling for MSRP like a reputable dealer does and not scalp the customer. I have bought a few trucks from here and never will again.
Are others fining the same thing?
Sponsored

bewbie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER Rapid Red
Yup! Sounds about right for Ford! I dont think dealerships realize common sense supply and demand.... As supply goes up, demand and price go down. These dealerships must still think its July-August.

keen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Did you agree to the ADM when you ordered? Is it on the Ford site under your account with this ADM? If neither of those are true, you should not be paying this ADM

OP
OP

Poolman02

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Limited
Did you agree to the ADM when you ordered? Is it on the Ford site under your account with this ADM? If neither of those are true, you should not be paying this ADM
It is not on either of the 2022 order or when they updated the price for 2023. They also said I would have to pay the full 2023 price and Ford would send a check for the price difference.
I thought the 6000K would be credited off the selling price and not refunded by Ford.
Does anyone know for sure how this is going to be addressed at delivery?

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer
Unfortunately many buyers have gone through this. You will find lots of accounts here. Search for ADM and read their accounts. Some have been successful in getting the dealer to back off. Follow their advice.

To answer your last question you and your dealer are the only ones who will know what will happen at delivery.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
A crew member at WJAR channel 10 bought a Lightning this year I don't know where from though, might want to contact the consumer affairs reporters to see if they want to do a publicity blast against the dealer.

I know it's too late for you but to the benefit of readers in our market region, Tasca treated me well on my Special order, they admitted a couple of abandoned orders sold for much more than MSRP during the summer, but that was their prerogative.

Good luck, I hope they figure out the credits you have coming to you with a 22/23 order conversion and do not screw you by taking an undisclosed premium, that is a customer service black mark as far as Ford Corporate is concerned.
Sponsored