• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

lister coggs

First Name
Lister
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat SR
Got in. There are extensions for Chrome that allow you to auto-refresh and stop when a string of text is displayed. "Auto Refresh Plus | Page Monitor" worked for me.

Does anyone know if this Supercharger adapter will work for destination chargers, too? I already bought one of those adapters from Amazon.
Sponsored

ScottyG

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Lightning XLT
Looks like if you do it thru the FordPass App it works.

Navigate to: Vehicle > Charging > Blue Oval Charging Network > Connected Services

and the Reserve your Adapter should be at the top. I just did it and it worked fine.
Still got the surge... But thanks for the tip anyway!

BigMattT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Tried when I woke up an hour ago… site unavailable due to surging demand. Made coffee. Sipped coffee. Clicked refresh a few times. No go. Spilled coffee. Glanced back at phone on counter while cleaning up coffee and saw the form loaded pre-filled. Yay. Confirmation for May.

This worked very similarly to almost every other high-demand event in the modern world. 🤷

sr3jan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lariat
I just got through. Here are a few tips:
  • If you've been trying for a while, switch to a new browser or clear your cache. Your browser will cache the failure page and not show you anything else.
  • Skip directly to the reservation page by using the URL below. Replace "9999" after vin= with your actual VIN.
https://www.ford.com/myaccount/conn...DASH-CSTILE#/Subscriptions.ChargerAdapterView

Right click the link and copy it somewhere to edit the link before you paste it in the browser.

ddimit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Tesla model S 2023 F150 Lightning Lairat
Occupation
Manager
finally got through, but no confirmation number just that email will be sent

Sponsored

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
I did my reservation at 8:40AM EST this AM and have a 2840 order number. Ironically enough I didn't go to the forum to find this out. I was looking at Google News and saw a article, so I got the link from there.

I went to the forum this AM to post about this, but others beat me to it.

kab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER (Atlas Blue)
Got in. There are extensions for Chrome that allow you to auto-refresh and stop when a string of text is displayed. "Auto Refresh Plus | Page Monitor" worked for me.

Does anyone know if this Supercharger adapter will work for destination chargers, too? I already bought one of those adapters from Amazon.
It will not work on destination chargers; this one is for v3+ Superchargers only (Level 3). Need that other one from Amazon for Level 2

TooManyToyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
Make sure you get an email. My first attempt went through, but I got no email. Tried again just now, it showed that I hadn't ordered yet, so I ordered again and got the email confirmation. #6349.

haresource2

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Avalanch
Occupation
business owner
I wish I would have been paying attention. I would have happily spent $200 to not have had to refresh for an hour this morning and then have to wait months. Thanks for trying back then.
Just got off phone with A2Z. They are shipping 10 to 15 days, maybe faster if you ask (discount code if you call and ask).

dothedew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
There seems to be some discrepancy between the Ford map and Tesla map, for example the charger located at 3100 28th St in Boulder, CO is on the Ford map as P&C compatible but not listed as NACS ready on the Tesla map.

Sponsored

Monkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Lightning, Tesla Model Y, and more...
Occupation
Semi-retired electrical/computer/software engineer
Make sure you get an email. My first attempt went through, but I got no email. Tried again just now, it showed that I hadn't ordered yet, so I ordered again and got the email confirmation.
This is what I'm afraid of. I got the confirmation on the screen that it was ordered and they would send me an email. Never received an email. Still trying to get back in to see if there's some way I can confirm the order is there. I've got the Connected Services page to load a few times through the FordPass app and the Adapter order option is no longer showing. Not sure what sort of limbo I'm in here...

MM in SouthTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat
I just got through. Here are a few tips:
  • If you've been trying for a while, switch to a new browser or clear your cache. Your browser will cache the failure page and not show you anything else.
  • Skip directly to the reservation page by using the URL below. Replace "9999" after vin= with your actual VIN.
https://www.ford.com/myaccount/conn...DASH-CSTILE#/Subscriptions.ChargerAdapterView

Right click the link and copy it somewhere to edit the link before you paste it in the browser.
Good tip, and thanks, but still got an error message.
Please try again.
We’re sorry. It looks like something went wrong on our end.

Do not refresh your browser, please click “Reserve” again.

haresource2

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Avalanch
Occupation
business owner
There seems to be some discrepancy between the Ford map and Tesla map, for example the charger located at 3100 28th St in Boulder, CO is on the Ford map as P&C compatible but not listed as NACS ready on the Tesla map.
Don't know what "This supercharger is Open to Tesla and Other EVs with CCS compatibility" means. Does it mean it will work even though it's not listed as open to NACS?

ScottyG

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Lightning XLT
Go it! Thanks for the tip to try a different browser! I also received the email last 4 digits are 7240 on order number so looks like I might be back of the line :)
Sponsored