• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

No Preconditioning for over a week

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
How has this not been fixed yet @Ford Motor Company ? It’s been months now…
Because no matter how many software people they poach from other companies, they are still being run by a group of executives that just don't get that software is what people are buying with electric vehicles.
Sponsored

MJDore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Finance
I have been battling a similar yet different issue in that my Ford pass app now no longer gives me the option to input departure and comfort settings via the app. I know the app updated as I can see the 75th anniversary logo but no luck getting the functionality I used to have. It is super random, but I can tell you I have the following issues that persist:

1. modem inoperability and resetting a couple of times per week as has been well-documented. Typically by pulling fuse 32.
2. Update stuck at 4.1.1 and will not pull new versions no matter what I try.
3. I have tried everything, including the negative battery terminal, deleting the app and reinstalling, deleting my truck from the app and adding back, etc.
4. Last night I set up a departure time via the truck itself but when I came out to the truck this morning, I noticed the departure time had been erased. No clue as to why.
5. I also no longer have the ability to edit charge settings via the app.

I’m about to go on a 1200 mile road trip and this kind of stuff is not what I need. It’s not exactly inspiring confidence in the truck.

Ford F-150 Lightning No Preconditioning for over a week 3D4FFE2A-619D-461E-A1D1-334CF757D27B

Ford F-150 Lightning No Preconditioning for over a week A3ED142A-7375-45E7-B853-CF6C88A133EF