• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Notice From Ford: Battery Replacement Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
cvalue13

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Lightning ER Lariat
Occupation
Fun-Employed
I was just going to post this, glad I read the whole thread. The video helped me fully understand the battery make up during my module replacement.
So you've been through this already?
Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
OP
OP
cvalue13

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Lightning ER Lariat
Occupation
Fun-Employed
Those dates are much later than mine, took delivery early July

I’d search for details but an hour ago had a baby :D

Sponsored

Lightning64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
I just learned this morning that Ford has put a "stop shipment" on Lightnings that are built and awaiting shipment due to a potential technical issue. No confirmation that it is related to this issue, but it seems to be in alignment timing wise. Carriers are waiting for an update in the next several days on if the vehicles will be released for shipment.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Those dates are much later than mine, took delivery early July

I’d search for details but an hour ago had a baby :D
Congrat's on the new tax incentive...... :D :D :D :D :D

rolker

First Name
Roland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Software Engineer
I just got the call and email as well. I took delivery at the end of July.

bosox8

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 Iced Blue Silver Lariat ER, 2nd Wave
Occupation
Sales
part of the 8/29 build week. 9/1 in production. officially built 9/19. im part of ur group i believe.
Not convinced it was tied to later date production - mine in mid-May and just went thru powertrain failure - after 3 weeks at shop picked up yesterday - they replaced the middle battery module in its entirety.

Sponsored

nubkub

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Graphic Designer
Not convinced it was tied to later date production - mine in mid-May and just went thru powertrain failure - after 3 weeks at shop picked up yesterday - they replaced the middle battery module in its entirety.
How is the car running? Are you seeing any other issues? We should all report back in a month or so in case any other issues arise after battery array / module replacement. They are replacing the battery on mine for same reason today. Mine has been in the shop for a week. Mine was built in August and delivered mid September. Lariat ER with 3100 miles.

bosox8

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 Iced Blue Silver Lariat ER, 2nd Wave
Occupation
Sales
How is the car running? Are you seeing any other issues? We should all report back in a month or so in case any other issues arise after battery array / module replacement. They are replacing the battery on mine for same reason today. Mine has been in the shop for a week. Mine was built in August and delivered mid September. Lariat ER with 3100 miles.
My Lariat ER 12,000 miles - happy to have it back but to be honest my confidence pretty shaken with the vehicle now - not sure I can trust it on a fairly frequent 150 mile trip to Delaware - no notice beforehand anything remotely wrong - just instant failure.

nubkub

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Graphic Designer
My Lariat ER 12,000 miles - happy to have it back but to be honest my confidence pretty shaken with the vehicle now - not sure I can trust it on a fairly frequent 150 mile trip to Delaware - no notice beforehand anything remotely wrong - just instant failure.
I feel you. I have lost some confidence as well and still don't have the truck back. I do 220 mile trips to the mountains quite often and need a truck for that trip. Hope Ford figured out something and we will all be OK.

NCMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Red Lariat Lightning
Update on mine. Got the email/letter/phone call last week. They called back today and my appointment is set for March 15th assuming parts will be there. They also verified a loner will be provided but could not answer what kind.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.