• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Poll Priority Update: 22-PU0930-RBA-CHM

How many owners have received Priority Update: 22-PU0930-RBA-CHM

• Total voters

Jim657

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F150 Lightning Lariat , 22 Mach E GT
Just wondering how many people have received Priority Update: 22-PU0930-RBA-CHM. I’ve been driving the truck quite a bit and no luck yet.
Sponsored

WRSNH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
No joy here. I’d received a couple of other OTA updates two weeks after @TaxmanHog but looks like I’m in the slow lane for this one.

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
Is this a new update? Hate that we can't see a history of which ones we have (at least easily). The last one I got was the one that gave us SOC on the trip screen.

Blochead21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black 22 XLT 311pkg

EdRudy

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Lightning ER Iced Blue Silver
Occupation
IT
Received it July 22 - 22 Lariat ER.

Sponsored

WRSNH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Is this a new update? Hate that we can't see a history of which ones we have (at least easily). The last one I got was the one that gave us SOC on the trip screen.
It isn’t new - it’s the one with the SOC percentage on the trip screen.

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
Ah, thanks guys! Too hard to keep track of these in my head. :D

mattskr

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Platinum Iconic Silver
Yes but I was impatient and did it with FDRS because I wanted those digits on the dash!

256fail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F150 311A XLT
Occupation
Pilot
I’ve been awaiting this one as well and nada. What is weird is I’ve yet to have an issue with OTAs. I have not received any messages about failed installs etc.

Do they still send them out in waves?

OP
OP
Jim657

Jim657

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F150 Lightning Lariat , 22 Mach E GT
Not sure how they get sent out but I’ve tried everything that I can think of changing the update time it’s always connected to Wi-Fi. I start the truck before I leave now even though I don’t need to hoping it would give it more time on Wi-Fi I have been driving around cell towers even parking right beside the cell tower a few times. Before the last priority update, I was getting them pretty much the same time as most people. Our Mach E has been getting them weekly. We had bought a new 22 GT but it had been sitting on the lot and it was completely out of date at least once or twice a week it’s updating. If anybody has any other ideas of what I can try I’d appreciate it. If not, I guess I’ll either go the route of hoping the dealer knows what I’m talking about or investing in the home updating route.

Sponsored

mattskr

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Platinum Iconic Silver
Which module needs to be updated, or did you just update them all with FDRS?
I always update all unless someone has reported an issue with one. It's the IPC (Instrument Panel Cluster) that added the SoC on the dashboard. There were seven other modules I updated that day so can't tell you which others were required.

Eastbaylightning

First Name
Antz Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
I still haven't received this PU yet... I really want that SoC % on the main dashboard without switching back and forth to Calm Screen.

I brought it to the dealer and gave the PU number and all the details, they couldn't find it and didn't even know this PU exists.

Any suggestions?

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
I still haven't received this PU yet... I really want that SoC % on the main dashboard without switching back and forth to Calm Screen.

I brought it to the dealer and gave the PU number and all the details, they couldn't find it and didn't even know this PU exists.

Any suggestions?
The updates in FDRS that dealers use will not have the "PU" name. It will only show which modules have pending updates for that truck, but they will not know which module needs to be updated to give you the equivalent to what this update does.

Either way, Ford does not pay them to perform module updates unless they can tie the module programming to a recall or some kind of technical bulletin. Dealers know next to nothing about OTA updates. It is not their fault.....Ford offers them no training when it comes to these things.

Eastbaylightning

First Name
Antz Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
The updates in FDRS that dealers use will not have the "PU" name. It will only show which modules have pending updates for that truck, but they will not know which module needs to be updated to give you the equivalent to what this update does.

Either way, Ford does not pay them to perform module updates unless they can tie the module programming to a recall or some kind of technical bulletin. Dealers know next to nothing about OTA updates. It is not their fault.....Ford offers them no training when it comes to these things.
Got it, thanks. That makes sense then because they asked me which module and I told them the IPC module, but they still can't see/find it.

In this case, should I just play the waiting game?? Any other way to force the update?
My auto update is on and recently just got the 6.2.0 and 6.3.0. TIA
Sponsored