• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Priority Update: 22-PU0929-BLM-UP

Viet658

First Name
Viet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla Model 3, 2022 Lightning Lariat ER
Got this update today and says it’s for PaaK but I’ve already had that feature since I picked up the truck in November of last year. This isn’t adding auto lock right? Not home at the moment to test it.
Ford F-150 Lightning Priority Update: 22-PU0929-BLM-UP IMG_9420
Sponsored

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Seems there are 3 updates out this last week or so. At least one notes it could just be an update of previous release. I'm not sure what they are doing other than just trying to blanket the trucks and get software out to some that they missed or didn't take the first go round. The release numbers for these are at the bottom of the text and don't follow most of the previous names..

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer
My truck has had PAAK from day 1 and I was not sent a letter. But this update has been trying to install the last several nights at the scheduled 1 am but failed. Tired of the daily notices, so I put it on my FCSP and kicked it off manually once above 80% SOC and it installed fine. As mentioned in another recent update there is very distinct loud "wasp nest" sound near the spare tire for several minutes. Fortunately no change to PAAK, seems to work as before.

luebri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' F150 Lightning (Lariat ER), 22' Pathfinder SL
Got this update today and says it’s for PaaK but I’ve already had that feature since I picked up the truck in November of last year. This isn’t adding auto lock right? Not home at the moment to test it.

IMG_9420.jpeg
Same thing my blend date brother. PAAK from day 1 but got this update last night

EdRudy

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Lightning ER Iced Blue Silver
Occupation
IT
Same here, PAAK since day 1 but got the update last night. Hope it still works this evening, I haven't carried my keys in months.

Reactions: kab

Sponsored

ddbrooke

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
This showed up yesterday in my Ford Pass app. I guess it tried overnight the last two nights and failed. I tried to force it today and it failed. It's scheduled for 1am. It will probably fail again. I've had PAAK all along so I guess this is additional code that solves some other problem.

I have a service appointment for the rear light bar replacement and the wheel ting washers next week. They've already told me that they see two modules that need updating and one of them sometimes takes 12 hours to complete. I'll let them deal with this if it doesn't go on it's own.

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer
Still works for me but it reset my radio stations and re-enabled brake coach.

ddbrooke

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
After 5 scheduled update fails and 2 'update now' fails, I found the 12v battery modules in Car Scanner and added them to a page on my dashboard. What I found was my 12v batter voltage was at 14.45v but my 12v batter SOC was only at 46%.
So I plugged the truck into my FCSP and let it charge overnight while the software update was scheduled to kick off at 1 am.
To my surprise the update completed! I plugged my OBD into the port and found my 12v battery was still at 14.45v but the SOC was up to 85%.

So does that mean that update failures are not only related to low voltage but also to SOC? Looks that way.
Ford F-150 Lightning Priority Update: 22-PU0929-BLM-UP Before charge.PNG
Ford F-150 Lightning Priority Update: 22-PU0929-BLM-UP After charge.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: GDN

eRockBoon

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro (extended range)
Wish they would give PRO trim trucks PaaK!
Sponsored