• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Priority Update: 24-PU0105-CMR-FX. Driver Monitoring System

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Is this a BlueCruise only update? Has anyone that doesn’t have BlueCruise gotten this update?
This is an update for the driver facing cameras, so only BC equipped vehicles will see this OTA.
Sponsored

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
So after calling the BEV Hotline I was advised to bring it in to the dealer. The dealer says it’ll be $190 just to check because the Lightning is not part of the Mach-E TSB @Ford Motor Company.

Normally I wouldn’t bother but with Blue Cruise being disabled and trips coming up I want to get this fixed.

I’m really thinking FDRS cable might be worth the cost now, especially if these updates are prone to disabling key components of the truck or tend to fail.

smh, disappointed

Gimme_my_MME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Engineer
So after calling the BEV Hotline I was advised to bring it in to the dealer. The dealer says it’ll be $190 just to check because the Lightning is not part of the Mach-E TSB @Ford Motor Company.

Normally I wouldn’t bother but with Blue Cruise being disabled and trips coming up I want to get this fixed.

I’m really thinking FDRS cable might be worth the cost now, especially if these updates are prone to disabling key components of the truck or tend to fail.

smh, disappointed
When are your trips?

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
When are your trips?
Next weekend for Easter. They are currently checking to see if it can be covered.

Im sure this will happen again, so I will be investing in my own Software Update methods.

I’m sure it’s probably the SA that just doesn’t know. On another note the Bronco Raptor sure is nice

Ford F-150 Lightning Priority Update: 24-PU0105-CMR-FX. Driver Monitoring System IMG_1132

Ford F-150 Lightning Priority Update: 24-PU0105-CMR-FX. Driver Monitoring System IMG_1131

Update: SA said there will be no charge….

Last edited:

Biggie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
[/QUOTE]

smh, disappointed

Can you please update us when you get your truck back from the dealer? Did they install this update for you? Did it successfully fix your broken BlueCruise? Thanks

Sponsored

mtxmiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 lightning lariat ER
Mine went to dealer and back today for same issue. They ordered new driver facing camera module.

G-Zeus

First Name
Garth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat SR
FWIW, I was pushed this update yesterday. It failed installation overnight. Could be because I was on low charge, not sure. I tried again today, this time unplugging my charger before starting the update, and it installed with no issues.

Biggie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
FWIW, I was pushed this update yesterday. It failed installation overnight. Could be because I was on low charge, not sure. I tried again today, this time unplugging my charger before starting the update, and it installed with no issues.
Did you have the broken BlueCruise problem since update 6.13? If so, did it finally fix the problem?

G-Zeus

First Name
Garth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat SR
Did you have the broken BlueCruise problem since update 6.13? If so, did it finally fix the problem?
No I don’t have the issue. I had a broken BlueCruise a long time ago, and had someone log into my system while connected with ForScan and they fixed it up. Not sure if that insulated me from 6.13 issues or not.

Bdavidk

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Lightning
Occupation
Contractor
Anybody get this update?

Ford F-150 Lightning Priority Update: 24-PU0105-CMR-FX. Driver Monitoring System IMG_3464

Sponsored
OP
OP
flyin525

flyin525

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Yes, CMR-FX has been out for about a month now

Watt2Go

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mazda CX30, 2022 Ford Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Retired IT
The latest update I have showing in the Fordpass App is 24-PU0105-CMR-FX installed on March 1st. A few weeks ago I got in the truck and noticed my folding mirrors did not unfurl when I started the truck. Found my auto-fold setting had changed to off and also noticed my Autohold setting was off. Looked for an update, saw none and just kind of noted it. Today I swear the chimes sound different in the truck for things like keep your hands on the wheel, look at the road, etc. Again no update showing. It's like little software elf's play in the truck at night ;)
Sponsored