• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Easycamper

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F-150 XLT 5.0L, 2018 PacHy, 2013 Volt
Well ima still waiting for a look at the XLT, but Redline Reviews has a good look at the standard range Pro. There’s no view of the payload sticker but it shows 2152 pounds on the on-board scales screen.

Ford F-150 Lightning Redline Reviews looks at the Lightning Pro 321DDC5C-434D-4084-9A4A-9584A43FAB67

Sponsored

Amps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt
TFL Video on a $56k Fleet Pro ER with Tow/Max Tow shows the sticker at 8:27 = 2,063 lbs

Link should start at Pro sticker

Stlww18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Pro, 6/3 blend date
Did anyone catch that he said you can now get the ER battery on the pro?

vbaker4444

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Select AWD
Heard that too. I think he misspoke as he thought it had the interior work surface as well and mentioned it’s an option. It hasn’t been an option for retail pros and neither has the ER. Maybe he heard some insight for 2023 models having those options, but it’s hard to say.

Sponsored

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
After watching the other video they did on the Lightning this week, TFL doesn't seem very knowledgeable about the trucks. Roman made several mistakes in the other video. I would take it with a huge grain of salt. The chance that info is public and we wouldn't have heard about it here first is essentially zero.

Stlww18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Pro, 6/3 blend date
After watching the other video they did on the Lightning this week, TFL doesn't seem very knowledgeable about the trucks. Roman made several mistakes in the other video. I would take it with a huge grain of salt. The chance that info is public and we wouldn't have heard about it here first is essentially zero.
redline was the one that mentioned it in the first video above, not TFL

Dave242

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150 XLT, 2023 F150L
Does the final implementation of the Pro front seats come with the lumbar knobs? My back is telling me that this could be the deal breaker/maker!

Kev12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 1500
I find it funny ford chose to leave out the folding work surface on the pro's. those trucks are most likely to use it for its intended purpose. how much could it cost?

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L Pro, Rivian R1T, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
You always could...with a fleet account.

I find it funny ford chose to leave out the folding work surface on the pro's. those trucks are most likely to use it for its intended purpose. how much could it cost?
It's not about cost, it forces the upgrade. That should be relatively simple to order if available, or pull from a junked truck to be retrofitted if need be.

Sponsored

hturnerfamily

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 LIGHTNING PRO IcedBlueSilver 8/23/2022
Occupation
Owner
After sitting in the PRO in San Antonio, and getting to see some of the 'difference' or otherwise 'standards' to the PRO model, it's quite amazing what you get in such an affordable brand new All-Electric 'generator on wheels' TRUCK - and it's not the "base" term that comes to mind, but true "FUNCTIONALITY", "COMFORT", "Technology", "Electricity", "Power", and "UTILITY" that stick in my mind, especially if you are really looking for a TRUCK, and not a 'luxury' vehicle.

: )

It's easy to get sidetracked by all the options, upgrades, and comparisons, but I am thankful for just the opportunity to get such an amazing vehicle. Thank you FORD for taking that risk.

TechTutor

First Name
Rik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘15 GMC Sierra / ‘02 Spec V
Occupation
Technology installation & training
The Pro with Max Tow has everything I need. I have no desire for any of the items in the higher trims, as it will be a work truck that only I drive. Just need Ford to make them more available for MY2023 and keep the price within reason. Hello Ford….if you changed your production to be 50% Pros you would sell every one of them ! Not everyone is looking for a luxury truck, some of your customers are blue collar working folk and not soccer moms.

VTbuckeye

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Bolt, 16 XC90T8, 22 XC40 P8 Recharge, 17 Tacoma
The Pro with Max Tow has everything I need. I have no desire for any of the items in the higher trims, as it will be a work truck that only I drive. Just need Ford to make them more available for MY2023 and keep the price within reason. Hello Ford….if you changed your production to be 50% Pros you would sell every one of them ! Not everyone is looking for a luxury truck, some of your customers are blue collar working folk and not soccer moms.
They will sell every one of them with the current mix...but make more money.

Roy2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX LR; Prius Prime
The Pro with Max Tow has everything I need. I have no desire for any of the items in the higher trims, as it will be a work truck that only I drive.
Only if you can get them. The chance is still slim even for 2023 MY.
Sponsored