• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Blochead21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black 22 XLT 311pkg
I haven’t received any update for shipment either. I would expect it to ship mid April with an end of April delivery, but that is just 100% a guess.

Reactions: GDN

Slick68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rapid Red Lightning, 68 Mustang, 17 Road Glide
Seeing my name in the spreadsheet makes me think of this:

Also, has anyone ordered the A2Z adapter in the last month? Did you actually get it yet? They posted a note that they were now shipping but I have yet to see any updates on my order. I couldn't wait on Ford for the adapter.
I got a notification (along with a tracking number) from A2Z this morning , March 25th, that my adapter has shipped today via UPS. Per the email:
“Please note that due to high volume of sales your item may depart within 1-2 business days after the shipping label has been created, it may be normal to not see movement on your tracking until the package is picked up by UPS.”

I ordered it March 2nd…

Last edited:

Sponsored

luebri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' F150 Lightning (Lariat ER), 22' Pathfinder SL
In the Munro YouTube video about the Ford rep states the adapter would "start shipping by the end of March for those early orders"

mags

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Pro SR
Occupation
Computer Things
I got a notification (along with a tracking number) from A2Z this morning , March 25th, that my adapter has shipped today via UPS. Per the email:
“Please note that due to high volume of sales your item may depart within 1-2 business days after the shipping label has been created, it may be normal to not see movement on your tracking until the package is picked up by UPS.”

I ordered it March 2nd…
I also heard back from them today, and they shipped it this morning. I ordered Mar 6th.

johnnyonetime

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
I also received an email earlier this afternoon from A2Z stating my adapter has shipped. I ordered March 4th.

luebri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' F150 Lightning (Lariat ER), 22' Pathfinder SL

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
I've been monitoring my FedEx, UPS & USPS mail tracking services looking for clues as to when the delivery will kick off ...... nothing yet!

Ffxdude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning
AFAIK, there is no "before April" delivery date. Mine states that the estimated ship date is By April which could mean April 30th.
When I see estimated ship by a particular month, I think it will be shipped by that month meaning shipping by the last day of the month prior. Could just be wishful thinking on my part...

Last edited:

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Tracker updated with information provided since Friday night.

Ford F-150 Lightning Update: F-150 Lightning Fast Charging Tesla Adapters Start Shipping TODAY Per Ford! 1711418108281-ff

TheWoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Platinum, 2021 Bronco Badlands
When I see estimated ship by a particular month, I think it will be shipped by that month meaning shipping by the last day of the month prior. Could just be wishful thinking on my part...
That's setting yourself up for disappointment...