• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Tesla.com now shows ALL the NACS charging sites.

Roy2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX LR; Prius Prime
Price is about 5-6 cents higher than Tesla owners, but, still lower than EA and other vendors. This at least around Sacramento area.
Sponsored

thunderbayterry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
IT
Not sure, Somerset North and South on the PA turnpike are absolutely V3 sites, and they are not listed in the available locations. There is absolutely never more than 1 or 2 Teslas at either site charging at a time.

At least the dunkin location at Breezewood and other key sites in PA are listed... Gettysburg will be HUGE for me, personally. That was a charging desert if there ever was one.
Ha! Wanna see a charging desert, try to drive from Thunder Bay, ON to Toronto, ON!!! Smiles - its getting better all the time!

AmandaB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Lightning Lariat ER - Red
I’ve noticed that not all V3 sites are available to us. Wondering what logic they use to decide which ones to allow NACS adapter.
I noticed that too. There is a place I would like to charge, it looks like 12 V3 and 8 V2's. I've never seen it real busy. It does not currently show up on the list but it does have pricing for "other EV owners".

Ford F-150 Lightning Tesla.com now shows ALL the NACS charging sites. Screenshot 2024-03-01 at 10.11.08 AM

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
There are 3 or 4 Travel Plazas on the Pennsylvania Turnpike that are 250kW only and aren't showing as open to us. Every time we've traveled that way I've rarely seen them being used, let alone busy. I wish they would open those up. That would make my life a whole lot better when going East to visit friends.

NCMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Red Lariat Lightning
We need someone with an adapter to test a V3 that's not on the tesla map. Hopefully its just a bug or something and they will actually work for us. There are several V3s on I95 in South Carolina that I was hoping to use that are not on the tesla map. Specifically the Bucee's at 3390 North Williston Road in Florence.

Sponsored

On the Road with Ralph

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Pro
Occupation
Real estate/biz consultant
No Baker CA. Booooo.
Yeah, I noticed that, too. I gotta think that is 1) A mistake or 2) Will change as soon as the newest phase of chargers (behind the older front rows) are opened. I think some of the ones in the rear may be V4s.

That said, the one location I really cared about - Quartzite, AZ - is NACS-compatible. Finally, I can ignore the horrifically bad EA station on the south side of I-10. I will gladly pay a premium to actually get a charge at a decent speed without waiting in line for two hours. EA sucks.

62F1004x4

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1962 F100 2023 F150 Lightning SR
Occupation
Maintenance
What is the count of Tesla charging sites that are actually available for Ford vehicles? The superchargeinfo.com site shows 1,123 at >250kW
Seems like it may be less than that?

thunderbayterry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
IT
im thinking driving from Toronto to Calgary.
There are gaps near St marie and winnepeg
there are some V3 not opening to NACS
There is a PetroCan V3 charger in WAWA that will do 120kw I think - if THAT ONE is broken down, I don't know how you would get thru that part of the TransCanada!

ChrisInVegas

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
There is a desert (literally and figuratively) northwest of Phoenix. I can make the stretch in my Lightning from Kingman to Phoenix, but I have to keep an eye on speed.

Sponsored

ZSC100

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning SR EG 311A
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
One of the two V3 SC sites in my city is open, the other NO. I figured they were going to do this and not open all them at once, or promise which ones would open.

invertedspear

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lightningcalcs.pages.dev
Vehicles
Antimatter Blue XLT (312A) ER, 2004 Jeep TJ
There is a desert (literally and figuratively) northwest of Phoenix. I can make the stretch in my Lightning from Kingman to Phoenix, but I have to keep an eye on speed.
You have to reroute through Sedona. I would not try to take an SR from Phoenix to Flagstaff in the winter.
Sponsored