• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Tesla.com now shows ALL the NACS charging sites.

ryry

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER
I’ve noticed that not all V3 sites are available to us. Wondering what logic they use to decide which ones to allow NACS adapter.

queuewho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat SR
Not sure, Somerset North and South on the PA turnpike are absolutely V3 sites, and they are not listed in the available locations. There is absolutely never more than 1 or 2 Teslas at either site charging at a time.

At least the dunkin location at Breezewood and other key sites in PA are listed... Gettysburg will be HUGE for me, personally. That was a charging desert if there ever was one.

ddimit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Tesla model S 2023 F150 Lightning Lairat
Occupation
Manager
I’ve noticed that not all V3 sites are available to us. Wondering what logic they use to decide which ones to allow NACS adapter.
I think It's urban areas that are busy for the most part; Im in Sacramento, and only 1 of 6 are showing up as available; the one closest to my house , 3 blocks away, is always full.

FordLightningMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Very cool! Unfortunately I have a few places that I still can't travel and rely solely on Tesla because V2s are the option. For example, going to Cleveland from Buffalo is hard, there's a 136 mile gap between Fredonia, NY and Willowick, OH. If I charged all the way to 100% in Fredonia in the winter I may make it in my SR XLT. But I've also gotten less than 136 miles of range in winter at highway speeds and charging to 100% is less than ideal.

The great news is we're much better than we were! But still a ways to go.

Sponsored

Vorador

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning, Ford Escape
Looks like the main focus is larger super charger sites. Most of the ones around me that are small aren't included, which is perfectly fine for me. The sites I need for road trips are all there and all rather large.

duncanmaio

First Name
Duncan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat Atlas Blue
There are a couple of Supercharger stations near me that show as available (for the Lightning) on the Tesla website and FordPass, but not on the Tesla app. User error is certainly a possibility.

ccough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Geoscientist
It appears that the Tesla chargers (V3 and up) will not all be available for Ford users at once, but rather have a staggered activation (for days or weeks?). Source: Out of Spec Reviews video posted today ().

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro, Sky RL, Frontier, Aurora V8, Buicks, ....
Magic Docs are available to us but not shown on the link OP has shared.

Sponsored

ryry

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER
There are a couple of Supercharger stations near me that show as available (for the Lightning) on the Tesla website and FordPass, but not on the Tesla app. User error is certainly a possibility.
Yeah the one I was looking at showed up on teslas website as Tesla only, not showing up in Tesla app, but shows up in FordPass

Mmiketa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER
Magic Docs are available to us but not shown on the link OP has shared.
They do show at the link. In the filter it is listed as "Superchargers open to other EVs".

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro, Sky RL, Frontier, Aurora V8, Buicks, ....

02Reaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning XLT ER
There's quite a few that show up on the Ford app that are not showing up on the Tesla part. Interesting...
Sponsored