• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Thought owning a Lightning would be rare, then one showed up around the corner from me!

Rob G

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GV60 Sport, Bronco BL Sasquatch, Taycan 4S
Occupation
Retired
At my home in NJ we are overrun with EVs. Many Teslas, all models, and Taycans and a few Mach-Es. I park at the seastreak ferry about 5 miles from my home and two parked next to me last week. A white and an AMB. I’ve seen a couple others in and around the area.
Sponsored

boggle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY23 PRO
Here in CT I've seen only one Lightning in the wild. Another 5 or so Rivians and a Hummer EV, surprisingly enough.

meow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER; 2024 Hyundai Ioniq 5 SEL
Maryland here, in nearly three months I’ve still only seen mine and one other… once.

Still weird and somewhat uncomfortable when people are trying to talk to me about it 😬

rdr854

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Volvo V90, 22 Ford F150 Lightning, 23 Outback
Maryland here, in nearly three months I’ve still only seen mine and one other… once.

Still weird and somewhat uncomfortable when people are trying to talk to me about it 😬
Same in northern Virginia. I do not count trucks on dealer lots.

It's Just Me

Threads
Reaction score
Sittin' On The Dock of Bay, watchin' the tide.....
Vehicles
It's got four wheels - Waiting on my '22 Lightning
I'm in NH. Guy in my town has a Rivian, and I've seen one other Rivian pickup. Family about 8 houses away from me has a Rivan SUV.

As for the lightning, I've seen about half a dozen total, not including the THREE sitting on the lot at the Ford dealer in Nashua (including two used ones - likely Demos - that they're asking $100,000 for. Saw a Rapid Red one at Hershey park two weeks ago. Also have seen the Star White, Black Platinum, another one or two in one of the 8 shades of gray available.

Of course my Atlas Blue is the best looking of them all. :giggle::ROFLMAO:😎😎

Sponsored

newF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT
I'm in central NJ and have only seen 1 other than at the dealer.

jaykoolzboy

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Hyundai Ioniq&Kona, Honda FCV
Occupation
IT Consultant
Socal , so far 3 lightnings , 10 plus rivians , 1 hummer EV , 5 Lucids and guess what entire town of Teslas.

OP
OP
JediGamerCT

JediGamerCT

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Flex
Occupation
6th Grade Teacher
I’m definitely starting to see them more here in the Turlock/Modesto area, just never expected one to show up right around the corner from me. I still haven’t had a chance to go greet my neighbor and break the news to him, haha.

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
San Bernardino county - So Cal - have not seen any Lightnings on the road the past 3 months I have had mine!

OP
OP
JediGamerCT

JediGamerCT

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Flex
Occupation
6th Grade Teacher
San Bernardino county - So Cal - have not seen any Lightnings on the road the past 3 months I have had mine!
Lucky! That’s surprising!

Sponsored

dfoisy

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired Air Traffic Controller
I've had my Lightning since 22 July. I've seen a demo at two different dealers. I haven't seen another Lightning on the road here in north central Ohio. I haven't even seen @GoGoGadgetTruck, and he lives like 5 miles from me!

My wife and I drove down to Virginia Beach a few weeks ago and I didn't see any on the way there or back.

Except this one time....I was getting on the entrance ramp to Route 2 and happened to see another Lightning coming opposite direction and getting into the turn lane to get on the ramp behind me. I thought "Oh, cool! Another Lightning!" So, I got on the highway and moved into the left lane and slowed down a little for him to catch up in the right lane. I was pretty excited to see another one! He's cruising along and gets even with me and I'm expecting to do the "How you doin'" head bob thing, and...he...doesn't...even...look at me. No acknowledgement at all!

Dude, how rude!

What's that funky, weird looking, white and black checker board symbol on the driver door? And what are those numbers on the back window?

Ooooohhhh, he's got Michigan Manufacturer plates! He's from Rouge! He's probably seen hundreds of Lightnings! He doesn't care about seeing another one!

Who knows what he was doing in this area. We're about 2 hours from the plant. Maybe he was doing a test drive or something. So I don't consider that as seeing one in the wild!

RickKeen

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L SR Pro
Occupation
sw engineering manager,
I was surprised when saw a Platinum in my town of 30,000 the other week. Then I realized it still had dealer plates on it and recognized the guy driving it as the owner of a bunch of car dealerships (including Ford) who lives in an affluent neighborhood near me.

But a neighbor 6 doors down has a Rivian. Also in town is another Rivian driven by a friend of my daughter who stopped by the house to show it off (the kid's dad owns it, not the teen).

chrislittle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E, F-150 Lightning Pro
I'm in NH. Guy in my town has a Rivian, and I've seen one other Rivian pickup. Family about 8 houses away from me has a Rivan SUV.

As for the lightning, I've seen about half a dozen total, not including the THREE sitting on the lot at the Ford dealer in Nashua (including two used ones - likely Demos - that they're asking $100,000 for. Saw a Rapid Red one at Hershey park two weeks ago. Also have seen the Star White, Black Platinum, another one or two in one of the 8 shades of gray available.

Of course my Atlas Blue is the best looking of them all. :giggle::ROFLMAO:😎😎
If you see a iconic silver pro in Manchester area it's probably me. I bet the blue looks great, I almost went with that but very happy with my pro