• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

boggle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY23 PRO
Guess I was pretty early. Seems only the "influencers" are getting them in March.

Also just noticed the drop shadow is oversized for the image and doesn't blend to the background.

Ford F-150 Lightning Update: F-150 Lightning Fast Charging Tesla Adapters Start Shipping TODAY Per Ford! 1710728257126-mo
Sponsored

Galactus55

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Chevy Volt, 2022 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
What did it say previously and what is your order number?
My FAE:90000028
After reserving the reply was this
Ford F-150 Lightning Update: F-150 Lightning Fast Charging Tesla Adapters Start Shipping TODAY Per Ford! 1710728220796-9c

Then a few hours later got this email
Ford F-150 Lightning Update: F-150 Lightning Fast Charging Tesla Adapters Start Shipping TODAY Per Ford! 1710728570917-6z

I just posted this info for this thread.
We need a spread sheet for tracking.

Ford Senior Master

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Pro, 2023.5 MachE on the way
Occupation
Service Manager
Guess I was pretty early. Seems only the "influencers" are getting them in March.

Also just noticed the drop shadow is oversized for the image and doesn't blend to the background.

1710728257126-mo.png
Good eye on the graphics...lol...Awesome low order number.

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
@GDN what was your order number?
1508 - May delivery. Ordered about 7:15 Central.

I'm in the process of going through the 36 pages of the order thread. Should have a listing of orders and delivery dates in just a bit. Will post it here.

Not being part of the 7/11 thread, I have to go find other things to do. Although I did work for 7/11 many years ago at HQ.

Sponsored

Ford Senior Master

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Service Manager

I'm in the process of going through the 36 pages of the order thread. Should have a listing of orders and delivery dates in just a bit. Will post it here.

Not being part of the 7/11 thread, I have to go find other things to do. Although I did work for 7/11 many years ago at HQ.
I thought you were part of our group for a week or two.

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
I thought you were part of our group for a week or two.
I did my best to pretend and kind of was. My blend date was the day the factory came to a standstill May 24. My truck made it to Dallas on 7/13 and I pickup on 7/15. Your trucks were hot off the line.

Ford Senior Master

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Service Manager

I ordered mine at 7:41 #2841(F150) #2938(Mach E)

Reactions: GDN

Ford Senior Master

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Service Manager
I did my best to pretend and kind of was. My blend date was the day the factory came to a standstill May 24. My truck made it to Dallas on 7/13 and I pickup on 7/15. Your trucks were hot off the line.
AHHH Yes...I remember now. We were trying to get our trucks before you..

• Haha

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Is that really a need?
Nope .... spring is in the air, I'll be riding the bike a lot and spending a lot of time in my workshop finishing the race bike engine refresh, then racing.

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired

1710728257126-mo.png
There aren't many influencers, I suspect your order will go out the same day as the accelerated orders that are bumped up.

Ford Senior Master

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Service Manager
Nope .... spring is in the air, I'll be riding the bike a lot and spending a lot of time in my workshop finishing the race bike engine refresh, then racing.
Enjoy it!! Well deserved after putting up with this bunch for the last couple of years.

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Quick and dirty - from the 36 pages of the original order thread. All of the data is from there. Some people estimated their order number (didn't want to give all the digits) so I estimated by 50 or so Likley what it might have been based on what was noted. Some didn't give an order number but gave their estimated delivery.

If you want to help make the data better post your order number and est shipping and I'll keep this updated every few days.

There are a couple of orders that show Shipping in July 2024 before some June orders, it looks like both those users may be Canadian, but I had not been tracking the location of users. So our Canada friends may have a slight delay even based on their order time or Ford just believes getting through customs or delivery from Ford Canada could take a bit longer.

If you don't want your data included, I pulled it from another thread or this one, but will be happy to remove. Let me know.

Ford F-150 Lightning Update: F-150 Lightning Fast Charging Tesla Adapters Start Shipping TODAY Per Ford! 1710733172718-n8

Last edited:

boggle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY23 PRO
Quick and dirty - from the 36 pages of the original order thread. All of the data is from there. Some people estimated their order number (didn't want to give all the digits) so I estimated by 50 or so Likley what it might have been based on what was noted. Some didn't give an order number but gave their estimated delivery.

If you want to help make the data better post your order number and est shipping and I'll keep this updated every few days

If you don't want your data included, I pulled it from another thread or this one, but will be happy to remove. Let me know.
If mine now gets pushed to May I'm blaming you.

• Haha

reffahcs

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150 Lightning

1710728257126-mo.png
Kinda confused here, what does the Photoshopped drop shadow have to do with shipping? This is standard product photo shooting.
Ford F-150 Lightning Update: F-150 Lightning Fast Charging Tesla Adapters Start Shipping TODAY Per Ford! 1710736259020-2
Sponsored