• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

What are you plugging in to your On-Board Power outlets in your Lightning?

TheWoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Platinum, 2021 Bronco Badlands
It's our football tailgating machine, so throughout the fall everything from a 55" TV to fans, space heaters, crockpot, tea kettle, camp refrigerator, and more. I love it.

I'm thinking about trying all electric for cooking purposes next season - induction cooktop, electric flat top, etc. Would save me taking propane in!
Sponsored

Jseis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
July 2021 SR MME, July 2023, Lightning Lariat
I was potholing for a water line leak. Used my shop vac in our very sandy soils. Cheap vac-truck.

Ford F-150 Lightning What are you plugging in to your On-Board Power outlets in your Lightning? IMG_2220

hturnerfamily

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 LIGHTNING PRO IcedBlueSilver 8/23/2022
Occupation
Owner
several adapters to create even MORE 240v output from two 20amp outlets...

Ford F-150 Lightning What are you plugging in to your On-Board Power outlets in your Lightning? 240v POWER, via 'Y' adapter, from BED 20amp 120v outlets

Traconesu

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford lightning platinum
Occupation
Retired
Going on a year and the closest I've gotten is the wireless charger.
I've used my 5 ton log splitter. The front receptical wasn't powerful enough, I had to use the rear receptical. I've used microwave oven, coffee maker, toaster, electric Skillet allwor fine. I made up a cable to attach my 240 volt 30 amp receptical in the bed of the truck to a generator receptical at my main panel and ran my home off my truck.
Since my main service has a bonded neutral and my truck has a bonded neutral I had to leave the ground from the truck disconnected from the plug going to the generator receptical. Since both are bonded, neutral and ground are still properly connected and everything works great.

Traconesu

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford lightning platinum
Occupation
Retired
several adapters to create even MORE 240v output from two 20amp outlets...

240v POWER, via 'Y' adapter, from BED 20amp 120v outlets.jpg
Yes i found the same, the two duplex recepticals in the bed are on separate 3600 watt inverters to create the 180 degree phase shift for 240 volts but still limited to 7200 watts total for all bed recepticals.

Sponsored

eRock77

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150L Pro--1995 Exploder--1929 A Super Coupe
Boot warmer/dryers for snow skiing and a nice coffee maker make a big difference. I have a 12v coffee maker on my boat with big alligator clips like jumper cables. I think this will be much better... Mostly because there is less pounding over the waves.