• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 11/21 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

VeganF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Platinum
Add mine blend date 11/22 location WAshington state
Sponsored

Pitbull2o08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150 FX4 Ecoboost
Anybody get blended Tuesday? One of the trackers state mine started production that day, but Ford Corp says my truck entered the Dearborn plant on 11/7.

MoonWhaler

First Name
Weston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F-150 Limited
Blend date 11/23. It looks like my Lariat ER 511a is built (modules and tear tag populated), but still awaiting some final steps - it's still "in production". I do have the spray-in bed liner and hard tri-fold bed cover. My dealer says ETA is 1/1-1/10, but I'm hoping it's one day early!

KennyB123

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Lightning
Blend date 11/23. It looks like my Lariat ER 511a is built (modules and tear tag populated), but still awaiting some final steps - it's still "in production". I do have the spray-in bed liner and hard tri-fold bed cover. My dealer says ETA is 1/1-1/10, but I'm hoping it's one day early!
Where are you seeing that data? I can tell mine is alive because I could try and activate it on Fordpass, but I know they won't click acknowledge on the screen.

Sponsored

MoonWhaler

First Name
Weston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F-150 Limited
Nice, can I get the order number without calling the dealer?
I had to call them to get it - it’s a 4 digit #. Fortunately the “lightning salesman” was out of the office, so I got someone nice who was actually willing to help me. The salesman who sells the lightnings is very inattentive and uninterested in helping or providing updates. The other person also looked up the expected time of arrival, although it’s probably a pretty rough guesstimate.

Wsl346

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Volvo XC60 T8, Many Bicycles

KennyB123

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Lightning

Sponsored

Wsl346

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Volvo XC60 T8, Many Bicycles
Thanks! Worked like a charm! I'm not sure what I'm looking at with the modules page though. If they show up, they're installed? There were over 100.
If there is a number populated where it says “tear tag” than your truck is more or less built.

Pitbull2o08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150 FX4 Ecoboost
Tear tag and modules popped last week with Bend Date last Tuesday. Got financing settled before rates went up on Tuesday as well. Dealer says expect delivery by Mid-Dec. Pretty excited to make the tax credit cutoff. That would have been my last straw and i would have backed out.

KennyB123

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Lightning
Tear tag and modules popped last week with Bend Date last Tuesday. Got financing settled before rates went up on Tuesday as well. Dealer says expect delivery by Mid-Dec. Pretty excited to make the tax credit cutoff. That would have been my last straw and i would have backed out.
Mid December to San Diego? That would be amazing... I'm in San Antonio. Getting that tax credit is also pretty important to me as well. Ironically, I'll be traveling to Detroit for Christmas so mid December is really the last chance I'll have to make the cutoff.

Last edited:

Pitbull2o08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150 FX4 Ecoboost
Mid December to San Diego? That would be amazing... I'm in San Antonio. Getting that tax credit is also pretty important to me as well. Ironically, I'll be traveling to Detroit for Christmas so mid December is really the last chance I'll have to make the cutoff.
Oregon dealership. Yeah we will see. Dealer is also cool with me signing purchase agreement while truck is in transport, which is a binding agreement and sent to the bank for financing. This should also satisfy IRS compliance even if I don't take delivery until Jan.
Sponsored