• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/1 Lightning Build Week Group

ExCivilian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 RAM 2500 5.9L Cummins; '22 Lariat ER
ExCivilian, looks like you are also in Southern California.

I think I am in a similar situation to you. Feels like my truck is stuck at IHB, or maybe that is just the latest information I can get. How did you find out it is being transferred to BNSF? Do you know how to trace it on BNSF?

Thanks
I called IHB and they were the ones who told me it was transferring to BNSF last night. A member has posted on the boards that he can track BNSF cars (only available to employees or "customers" ie Ford) because he works that rail but he's an employee doing it in his spare time so I haven't bothered him about it yet. I was thinking of reaching out to him in a couple days when it's closer to San Diego. Do you have your rail car number?
Sponsored

Bomar

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Raptor, 2017 Focus RS, 2021 Bronco FE
Occupation
CPA
I called IHB and they were the ones who told me it was transferring to BNSF last night. A member has posted on the boards that he can track BNSF cars (only available to employees or "customers" ie Ford) because he works that rail but he's an employee doing it in his spare time so I haven't bothered him about it yet. I was thinking of reaching out to him in a couple days when it's closer to San Diego. Do you have your rail car number?
Thanks for the info. My rail car is TTGX702283. If you do reach out to the "BNSF" member, feel free to send them my rail car as well! If not, no problem.

My truck is headed to Kearny Mesa Ford. I asked them for an update last night, but I haven't heard back and not sure what info they have.

Thanks again

Straight2VHS

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT PE, 1995 Mustang 5.0
Anyone here have their truck stuck in Mira Loma awaiting delivery? Just curious because I have a 5/2 build week truck that has been stuck there for 6 weeks awaiting delivery to my dealer 1 hour away. Apparently a dispute with the carrier is effecting all So Cal dealers.

JediGamerCT

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Flex
Occupation
6th Grade Teacher
Sacramento northern California, ETA was pushed to 9/17-23, now it is 9/20-9/26.
Are you losing your mind like I am? The knowledge that it sits so close yet so far and nobody is taking it for the final trip to the dealer is wrecking my OCD.

Sponsored

Tyler Durden

First Name
Cornelius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, F150 Lightning Lariat ER
My rail car is TTGX702283. If you do reach out to the "BNSF" member, feel free to send them my rail car as well! If not, no problem.

My truck is headed to Kearny Mesa Ford. I asked them for an update last night, but I haven't heard
Hi from team 7/25....you, me, and @gapsd are all on that same railcar. My truck is also headed to KM Ford. I don't have any new info--I think our railcar was in Illinios as early as 9/9 but the info from Ford or the phone tracers now seems inconsistent. I'm guessing it's with BNSF but who knows 🤷‍♂️.

I also emailed KM Ford yesterday, no response yet--but as you mentioned, I don't know if they know anything we don't already know at this point.

jerinca

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat Extended Range
Occupation
Engineer
Anyone here have their truck stuck in Mira Loma awaiting delivery? Just curious because I have a 5/2 build week truck that has been stuck there for 6 weeks awaiting delivery to my dealer 1 hour away. Apparently a dispute with the carrier is effecting all So Cal dealers.
Both my truck and Whammy Bar's truck arrived in Mira Loma on 8/29. Both trucks arrived at our OC dealers on 8/30 (Mine dealer is Fullerton Ford OC). I don't know how I got so lucky, but your dealer should be all over this.

Drayday55

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Contractor
I'm surprised at how many S.D. people are getting lightnings.

I think we may be the highest concentration.

Hi from team 7/25....you, me, and @gapsd are all on that same railcar. My truck is also headed to KM Ford. I don't have any new info--I think our railcar was in Illinios as early as 9/9 but the info from Ford or the phone tracers now seems inconsistent. I'm guessing it's with BNSF but who knows 🤷‍♂️.

I also emailed KM Ford yesterday, no response yet--but as you mentioned, I don't know if they know anything we don't already know at this point.

ExCivilian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hi from team 7/25....you, me, and @gapsd are all on that same railcar. My truck is also headed to KM Ford. I don't have any new info--I think our railcar was in Illinios as early as 9/9 but the info from Ford or the phone tracers now seems inconsistent.
EDIT: I contacted someone to trace both of our cars

Last edited:

Sponsored

gapsd

First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lighting
Occupation
Design Engineer
As of this morning last update is still the same 9/12 date for Blue Island, IL arrival.
And no word from KM Ford either.

ExCivilian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TTGX853679- it’s not on BNSF rail. (and now IHR is saying they aren't allowed to provide trace updates to retail consumers...).

TTGX702283- Barstow, CA

Last edited:

Sandag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
I called Mossy on my order in San Diego and they are expecting by end of month. That was all they had to update.

Tyler Durden

First Name
Cornelius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, F150 Lightning Lariat ER
TTGX853679- it’s not on BNSF rail. (and now IHR is saying they aren't allowed to provide trace updates to retail consumers...).

TTGX702283- Barstow, CA
Thank you.

FYI @gapsd and @Bomar , the optimist in me hopes the car is outbound after the drop.

Roy2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX LR; Prius Prime
Salesman called me and told me the Lightning is on deliver truck and should be here late r today. They will prepare for delivery tomorrow. I can pick up Friday or Saturday.

Update 9/22: Ford.com shows shipped today. Also received email from ford.
Sponsored

Last edited: