• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Anyone else receive this email today?

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Along the lines of your later post in this thread (probably ~"no word from Ford until the truck is built"), my build date has not been updated at all, and no e-mail from Ford yet, either. My build date was originally 2/13, but then around the last update (2/1/23), the build date got moved to 2/18 and hasn't changed since. I've been "in production" since 2/1.
Correct, my view of your window sticker top margin shows the same data all along.
Ford F-150 Lightning Anyone else receive this email today? 1678136810805

All things being equal your truck should go into production Saturday 3/25
Sponsored

GolfJRM

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning (If it ever gets delivered)
Occupation
Teacher
Received an email from Ford today saying they were holding my truck, produced in December, due to production quality issues. Sounds like possibly related to the current battery issue?

Problem is, my truck was already delivered February 7th!! Haha.

Wondering if this is an email screw up, or if my vehicle really is impacted?

EDIT: My curiosity was more about my truck really being affected since already built and delivered a while back. Didnt realize everyone would be getting same email today regarding current battery issue.

FDDB49C8-6C8E-4CB8-92A4-7B8E2AEF90DF.png
This is interesting. I thought that there were trucks built at the same time as mine (which is on hold) and were out in public. Allegedly all the delivered ones have nothing to worry about but the ones that weren't have issues?

davehu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lighting Lariat ER, Iconic Silver
Occupation
retired
I believe this communication was held in abeyance until they ~fully~ knew what the issue and recovery plan will be, then shot out this email to everyone on the build & hold schedule.

I wonder if the folks for 2/6, 2/13 & 2/20 build weeks will get a similar email, along the lines of "your truck will be built on x date or the week of y??
still waiting for that!

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
RIght, it seems to be that no one has gotten anything about resumption of production, or not said so yet.

Hopefully the 2/6 & 2/7 trucks will be seeing the "BUILT" email by the end of this week, they are showing tear tags but not updated to a "BUILT" date yet.

I'm concerned about the 2/9+ trucks, these are not showing service module codes yet, [over due]
Sponsored