• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Can't seem to pair my sun visor garage door transmitter with my LiftMaster garage door opener

Lightning Rod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
CNC PROGRAMMER/MACHINIST
I tried going by what the manual says but apparently it depends on which door opener unit you have. I have the Chamberlain LiftMaster Professional 1/2 H.P. with the purple LEARN button.

Does anyone know how to sync our Lightning sun visor transmitter with this unit?

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

MM in SouthTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat
Been through this with a few vehicles. Make sure you use a remote transmitter with fresh batteries. Follow the youtube instructions like in this link.

OP
OP
Lightning Rod

Lightning Rod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
CNC PROGRAMMER/MACHINIST
Been through this with a few vehicles. Make sure you use a remote transmitter with fresh batteries. Follow the youtube instructions like in this link.

After 2 attempts, it worked!

Thank you 😊

I had to follow this Youtube video to get mine to work.

Homelink Garage Remote won't program - Solution f…:

I'm just glad I'm not the only one who had trouble with the Ford instructions. Different units uses slightly different methods, but no help with the owners manual.

Thanks.

Sponsored

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
I've had trouble with this as well, no luck with my LIftMaster ( yellow training button ). I'll give these a try tonight. Thanks!

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Yeeeee Haaaaaa

I finally got around to trying these enhanced instructions, all worked perfectly, now I have both the motorcycle workshop and auto garage door openers working with the visor buttons

OtterJohn

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
I had to follow this Youtube video to get mine to work.

Homelink Garage Remote won't program - Solution f…:
This worked for me as well. I remember having an issue with my last Super Duty in 2016...I wonder if it's a Ford truck thing...regardless, the "use both methods" method worked! :)
Sponsored