• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Ford’s inability to communicate

carys98

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat SR
I took my truck in last week to get the carpet replaced. There was a defect in the weave and a hole was starting to form. It took about a day and a half but they did a great job and it looks as good as new. I filled out the survey this morning and gave them high marks but did complain because the service managers still don’t know how the software upgrades work (I had to show mine how to look up my software status in PTS). The last question in the survey was:

Would you mind answering additional questions about your BEV charging experience?
Yes
No

The way that is worded a reasonable person would answer no, I would not mind if they wanted to answer the questions. I answered no and the survey ended. This is the perfect example of how Ford just can’t seem to get out of their own way.
Sponsored

Last edited:

DiveMan911

First Name
R.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'06 Acura TL, '13 Ford Escape
I took my truck in last week to get the carpet replaced. There was a defect in the weave and a hole was starting to form. It took about a day and a half but they did a great job and it looks as good as new. I filled out the survey this morning and gave them high marks but did complain because the service managers still don’t know how the software upgrades work (I had to show mine how to look up my software status in PTS). The last question in the survey was:

Would you mind answering additional questions about your BEV charging experience?
Yes
No

The way that is worded a reasonable person would answer no, I would not ming if they wanted to answer the questions. I answered no and the survey ended. This is the perfect example of how Ford just can’t seem to get out of their own way.
I must not be a reasonable person…

At first glance my answer would have been “yes, I’ll answer questions.” But, after further inspection, I completely agree with your interpretation of the question.

So, yeah…Ford does not seem to be able to adequately communicate 🤦🏼‍♂️. But…maybe I need to work on mine as well apparently 🤪.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
NO = Don't waste any more of my time, thank you & GOODBYE

rdr854

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Volvo V90, 22 Ford F150 Lightning, 23 Outback
Foe clarity’s sake, the question should be “Would you be interested in answering. . .?”

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lighting ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
Foe clarity’s sake, the question should be “Would you be interested in answering. . .?”
I'm not understanding, who is your enemy?" #GrammarPoliceShouldNotLiveInGlassHouses ;)

Sponsored

Wesley

First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford raptor
Occupation
Retired

Yes
No

The way that is worded a reasonable person would answer no, I would not mind if they wanted to answer the questions. I answered no and the survey ended. This is the perfect example of how Ford just can’t seem to get out of their own way.
Dumb question but what does PTS stand for? I am curious if my 2023 Lightning has the latest software. Last update almost a month ago.

OP
OP
carys98

carys98

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat SR