• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicles
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Occupation
Drug Dealer of the LED World
I have received my Ford Charge Station Pro and I snapped some photos of it being unboxed and I created a .pdf of the install guide that came with it. I plan on doing the install tomorrow and will share how that goes when it's completed. The install guide came with a separate cover that supercedes the cover that is on the guide itself. You can see it explained in all caps on the bottom of the cover. I only included the corrected cover. The original cover that is on the guide has a sticker that contains the Charge Station ID, MAC address and Access Code to the charger so it will obviously be different for each charger. I included all the documentation that is in the box. Enjoy!

IMG_0298.jpeg

IMG_0301.jpeg

IMG_0302.jpeg

IMG_0303.jpeg

IMG_0304.jpeg

IMG_0305.jpeg

IMG_0307.jpeg
Weird. How did you get yours and I didn't. When did you take delivery of your truck? We're down here on Long Island and took delivery on 6/9.

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E E4-X; 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Very surprised it has WiFi capability?, but the amperage setting is manual. Expected more from Siemens.
The capabilities of the app aren’t mentioned in these instructions. It’s likely that the hardware setting is a max limit and you can lower it in the app. That’s how the Ford Connected Charge Station works.

The hardware limit setting is required to allow installation on electrical systems incapable of powering the full 80A.

OP
OP
bogey928

bogey928

First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat ER delivered 6/3, MME GTPE, MME FE
Occupation
IT
Weird. How did you get yours and I didn't. When did you take delivery of your truck? We're down here on Long Island and took delivery on 6/9.
I'm a week ahead of you so you will probably be contacted soon by SunRun. My truck was delivered to my dealer the afternoon of June 2. I did the paperwork late that afternoon but it hadn't gone through PDI yet so I drove it home the afternoon of June 3. The email from SunRun to confirm my shipping address came on June 10, a week after I took my truck home.

Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicles
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Occupation
Drug Dealer of the LED World
I'm a week ahead of you so you will probably be contacted soon by SunRun. My truck was delivered to my dealer the afternoon of June 2. I did the paperwork late that afternoon but it hadn't gone through PDI yet so I drove it home the afternoon of June 3. The email from SunRun to confirm my shipping address came on June 10, a week after I took my truck home.
Gotcha. Maybe i'll get an email later this week then

Beaux

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150 Platinum, 2021 F150 Limited
June 3rd delivery and nothing about the pro charger yet.......

Ken

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER
Is sunrun doing your install? When they contacted me they implied that if they didn't do the install I might have to wait a while to get mine shipped to me. I'm not expecting production until August so I have time to wait.

OP
OP
bogey928

bogey928

First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Is sunrun doing your install? When they contacted me they implied that if they didn't do the install I might have to wait a while to get mine shipped to me. I'm not expecting production until August so I have time to wait.
No, I am not using SunRun.

OP
OP
bogey928

bogey928

First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
June 3rd delivery and nothing about the pro charger yet.......
In my other thread about the charger being on the way to me, @Mike G mentioned he called SunRun directly to try and get to the bottom of where his charger is. He might be able to shed some light on what to do. I spoke to SunRun way back in the beginning of May when they reached out to me because my truck was about to be built. I priced some solar panels but decided not to go forward with it. It was too much money for too little rooftop with full sun so the benefit wasn't there.

Sponsored

Beans

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura RDX, Toyota 4 Runner
SunRun keeps emailing me that I need to confirm my address. After entering my info on the link they provide the site tells me I’m not in their territory. I called them up and they say Ford will ship the charger directly. Ok, so why do they keep emailing me? Called Ford and they said it’s all handled through SunRun.

No answers. Hopefully it just shows up some day.

ChrisCon

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Carbonized Grey Lightning Lariat ER
I'm out in Westhampton Beach, on Long Island.. Took delivery 6/6 and haven't even received an e-mail yet. I'm driving to Manorville or Medford for fast charging lol.

OP
OP
bogey928

bogey928

First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
SunRun keeps emailing me that I need to confirm my address. After entering my info on the link they provide the site tells me I’m not in their territory. I called them up and they say Ford will ship the charger directly. Ok, so why do they keep emailing me? Called Ford and they said it’s all handled through SunRun.

According to this email I received, if you don’t confirm they will ship it anyway to the address used when you ordered. So hopefully it will just show up.

Ford F-150 Lightning Ford Charge Station Pro Unboxing and Install Guide B3555FFE-CCB9-4F51-9F39-6D8848F7DE1D

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2023 Mach-E GT-PE

This is exactly my experience since from my initial posting about this a few days ago I've now gotten two more emails that result in the same as you've seen.

The lady I talked to on the phone did say that if you were in Sunrun territory they wanted your charger to get to you before the truck arrived. It's possible that also means "if Sunrun is doing the install" we'll make sure it gets there before your truck does. She did say something about if you weren't in a state they were in then your charger would get shipped 15 days after Ford was notified you had bought the truck. Well I'm here to tell you that could add an extra week due to whatever internal process Ford has for logging the sale.

That Sunrun lady was supposed to call me back after she talked to her manager to let them know I have my truck, and/or send me an email. Yeah, that didn't happen.

Mike

OP
OP
bogey928

bogey928

First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
I edited the original post to include a photo of the charger mounting plate that was buried under all that packing foam.
Sponsored