• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Got my Lightning Lariat ER over 2 weeks ago, but no word on Charge Station Pro

bellyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE & 2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
I had taken my order over from a cancelation at my dealer, so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with the fact that I haven't gotten any word on the Charge Station Pro yet. How long should it take to get it after taking ownership of the truck? I have asked my dealer a couple of times and he has checked with their parts department, but he has no idea on when there might be some news on it. Is there some other process that should be followed to get the CSP?
Sponsored

Wsl346

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Volvo XC60 T8, Many Bicycles
Like you, I also took over a canceled order. I got my FCSP in about a week.

Once the vehicle is marked as sold, Sunrun is notified in some way. They called me to confirm my address (I didn’t answer). A few days later I got a FedEx notification for a 30lb package.

I’ve seen online that it takes about 2-4 weeks. It’s all handled through sunrun and your dealer isn’t involved so you may want to reach out to ford corporate instead.

Amps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt
  • Make sure the vehicle is reported by the dealer to Ford as sold. (This probably is the delay.)
  • Fill out this web form to see if it triggers the shipment. sunrun is the Ford partner who handles shipment and delivery of the FCSP. The dealer parts department is not in the loop.

https://shop.sunrun.com/ford/address/lookup/

OP
OP

bellyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Thank you, both!

OP
OP

bellyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yeah, looks like my dealer needs to take some steps here to ensure that it is reported as sold.
Ford F-150 Lightning Got my Lightning Lariat ER over 2 weeks ago, but no word on Charge Station Pro Screenshot_20221203-090742_Edge

Sponsored

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
I didn't get mine for a month and the truck order was always mine.

Good luck.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
I see in the forum database, you posted a reservation, and assume you never got to place a personal order but landed the opportunity to purchase this abandoned unit.

If you used your personal reservation number when trying to validate with Sunrun it is probably not going to work because your technically still waiting to place an order. BTW did you cancel your reservation?

Ford has to have a process for this scenario and sales of dealer stock units where the FCSP is included.

Hopefully you get it sorted quickly, you might want to check with the Ford corporate customer service to see if they can shed light.

BTW, do you have the VIN and window sticker, we could research the SHOP database to see if the dealership sales staff have closed out the sale, this could be the hold up, it's happened before!!

MillieChliette

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e GTPE (sold). F150L Platinum
I also bought an abandoned order. The dealer was in the middle of nowhere and none of them had any clue how it worked when I asked about the included FCSP. They were also clueless when it came to my mach e trade and the truck I was buying, but I digress. I read testimonials about how it happened more-or-less automatically, so I wasn't too worried about it and figured a few phone calls would fix it if the FCSP never came.

I never got a call from sunrun. I never got a FedEx notification. It just appeared on my doorstep 18 days after I bought the truck.

OP
OP

bellyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ha, okay then. Guess we will see what happens... 🤣

Amps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt
What color is the Monroney sticker? Blues are mannequins and green consumer orders. There's a dealer contrived order number that you can resurrect from the green consumer order sticker. But, it may not be the number that sunrun's form wants.

The other off-chance idea to try is use the truck's VIN and your original 2021 reservation number.

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
What color is the Monroney sticker? Blues are mannequins and green consumer orders. There's a dealer contrived order number that you can resurrect from the green consumer order sticker. But, it may not be the number that sunrun's form wants.

The other off-chance idea to try is use the truck's VIN and your original 2021 reservation number.
The 4 character WBDO order number will not work, it must be the 8 digit customer reservation/order number.

Though I would love to know the VIN to possibly run it through the shop database to see if the sale was not properly closed out.

OP
OP

bellyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
The 4 character WBDO order number will not work, it must be the 8 digit customer reservation/order number.

Though I would love to know the VIN to possibly run it through the shop database to see if the sale was not properly closed out.
The VIN is 1FTVW1EV0PWG01219. The only order number that I had for this truck was provided to me by someone on this site. The order was 9272.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
The VIN is 1FTVW1EV0PWG01219. The only order number that I had for this truck was provided to me by someone on this site. The order was 9272.
Good sign, they closed the sale, just a matter of waiting as said above
Ford F-150 Lightning Got my Lightning Lariat ER over 2 weeks ago, but no word on Charge Station Pro 1670098702346

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer
OP
OP

bellyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
It turns out that Sunrun reached out to the person who originally placed the order that was abandoned and that I then took ownership of to confirm his address and they are sending the CSP to him instead of to me. Luckily, the dealer said that the original person who was going to purchase the truck lives about 15 minutes away and will take it to the dealer when they receive it and the dealer will then send it to me. Sure am glad that I continued pushing on this...
Sponsored