• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Looking for a Ford Dealer that is highly competent in EVs.

moder8tor

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F150 Lariat Lightning, 18 F250 Lariat Diesel
Occupation
hard worker
I am willing to trailer my pathetic Lightning anywhere in Arizona to a dealer that that has a demonstrated skillset to fix a "so far" difficult to diagnose problem. (Problem is in a different thread, not trying to solve it here). My dealer is not getting anywhere for two weeks now and Ford is not able to help them. Can anyone recommend a good Ford service center, please explain your reasons why? I will follow up, call them, and if they think they can figure out the problem, my lightning will be on a trailer tomorrow to anywhere in AZ. Thanks!
Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
I wonder if @Ford Motor Company has a list of service centers which have had successful Lightning services since day one ? Not expecting that to be public, but a CS Rep could find the information and make a customer referral.

Of course this doesn't resolve the issue of limited training in dealer shops, taking work off their plate blocks the opportunity to learn and grow, we're early adopters these types of growing pains are to be expected.

This doesn't resolve our expectation that issues are determined and resolved promptly.

OP
OP

moder8tor

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F150 Lariat Lightning, 18 F250 Lariat Diesel
Occupation
hard worker
Called Ford today and they provided me with "certified" dealers. They had no way to distinguish between "certified" and "compentent". What they did tell me today is that in about two weeks I can file legal action through the Arizona Lemon law and Ford will have to take this POS back. I am actually hoping for that at this point. It gives me a chance to reinstate my RIvian order.

shutterbug

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mastang Mach-E Grabber Blue First Edition
I am willing to trailer my pathetic Lightning anywhere in Arizona to a dealer that that has a demonstrated skillset to fix a "so far" difficult to diagnose problem. (Problem is in a different thread, not trying to solve it here). My dealer is not getting anywhere for two weeks now and Ford is not able to help them. Can anyone recommend a good Ford service center, please explain your reasons why? I will follow up, call them, and if they think they can figure out the problem, my lightning will be on a trailer tomorrow to anywhere in AZ. Thanks!
I've had good luck with Chapman, but nothing serious so far. Stay away from Camelback.

Sponsored

Guppie Driver

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Lightning
Occupation
Pilot
I've always had a good experience with Sanderson, but I have not had much interaction with the lightning and them so I can't say for that problem. I've been using them since I moved out in 2006 and they have always been good.

BSull

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvette, F150 Lighnting, Mercedes GLC300
Occupation
retired
I will be bringing my Lariat ER to Robert Horne Ford on Monday for a Telematics module problem (modem). I'll report back after that service on success or not. I've spent over 7 hours on the phone over 2 days with Ford CS and they made the appointment. It is the dealer I bought the truck from.
Sponsored